Universal Leap of Fate (by Clever-Plays)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anthony78, Aug 18, 2016.

1. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Try using iMazing. I've transferred many game saves with this program. It available for PC and Mac. The trial version offers unlimited back and restores. You have to have iTunes installed as well because it uses your iTunes back up file to extract the files.

2. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Thanks. Might give that a shot.

3. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    The price for this game is not cheap for App Store game. But I bought this game because of the positive feedback in this forum.

I just start to play this game twice, I can say it is definitely a high quality game. The graphic and action is much better than just watching gameplay video. It has a lots of upgrade element and deadly enemy too. I got a glyph that can generate a stone big guy for protecting me against enemy, that is fun.

The text is a little bit small, I think most PC/mobile dual platform game ignore that small text is not suit for mobile phone. In fact, many people have a weak vision.

I think the game need some chinese translation for asian player, I afraid some of them may not know the meaning of upgrade in skill tree. For such a big mobile game, it should get well known in asia too.

4. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    AAA game with Thief Pricing

I think that this price ($3.99) is VERY GOOD for such a high quality game. Yi Fen Qian Yi Fen Huo.

5. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    In options->control
    you can adjust and invert the control UI.
    That will help when playing in iPad.

6. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Completed the hard with Rasimov and I haven't spent any of the most rare currency. It seems like there isn't any score multiplier becouse I scored over 10,000 on easy and only over 6,000 on hard.

7. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    If each character can only have 1 top score between the 2 difficulties, I'd sure HOPE the score scales with the higher difficulty!

8. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Good stuff I came close to beating hard with big Mo died on level 5 guardian! I beat the game in normal with everyone except aeon every run I have with the guy turns to be shit for me

9. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    I have managed to unlock all the abilities for Mukai. Died on level 5 of hard mode after completing all missions. After that had a run with Aeon and managed to finish Normal campaign with gold I Am Magic glyph. By the end he had a bucket load of health and various protective shields and fields. I have to say that extended range ability and being able to shoot through obstacles can not be overvalued. Those two saved my butt more than once.

10. TreeHouse

TreeHouse Active Member

Jan 2, 2013
    How do you upgrade glyphs? I've gotten some silver ones during the Mukai levels but I don't see specific places to upgrade them. Am I missing something that might be helping considerably?

11. mckaystites

mckaystites Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Derek Zoolander School For kids Who Want To Do Thi
    Shops, Sacrifice cards, so on. You have to buy Glyph upgrades, or find high level glyphs.

12. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    Sacrafice cards are what you want. You'll get an option to buy one of 2 new glyphs (2 health each) or to upgrade the currently equipped one (3 health cost). Definitely a critical part of completing the game.

13. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Beat on Hard with Aeon... "I am Magic!"

14. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Incredible. That's how I beat with mukai normal Iam magic with elite privilege. I was running through the levels.

15. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Getting sick of having to start over after spending time and finally getting the glyphs I want. Also, game needs some balancing work. I'm sick of having multiple upgrade or mystery cards on a single level (even level 1) that I can't actually use due to no keys or mana. On level 1, this is hardly the fault of the player.

Maybe this thing is better on a pad, but on a phone it's a bit too much twitch gaming & sore thumbs.

16. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Huh, I think it's wonderful and love the difficulty

17. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    Agreed, I think the overall balance is brilliant, but I'm playing on an iPad. I can't imagine navigating around with the necessary precision using a small phone screen. Of course there is some RNG involved, but the skill is in balancing the bonuses you find vs the risk of trying one more card to get another bonus or two before the next stage. One point I do think could be improved however is some of the glyph balancing. There are a hadfull that are so superior that it skews the game a bit when you get lucky and land one.

Finally beat hard mode with Rasimov this morning using atomic flash I think it's called (the big laser). Also had a VERY interesting surprise card where Cthulu tries to destroy you with like 6 waves of baddies. Nice bonus challenge and good rewards too.

I do have a problem with occasional crashing though, particularly on later stages with Rasimov when I've built up a lot of upgrades. Usually by levels 4 or 5 it will crash at least once and on 3 separate occasions it corrupts the game entirely (when I select the option to continue it just goes to a black screen with music playing).

18. TreeHouse

TreeHouse Active Member

Jan 2, 2013
    When the game starts and there is an upward facing arrow on the beginning glyph (on Rasimov's starter glyph right now), what does that indicate?

19. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    I think it means increased glyph damage.

20. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    This is a roguelike game, all about reset and random. If all things can keep after die, the game will not challenging enough and even the game time will become much shorter.