Universal Leap of Fate (by Clever-Plays)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anthony78, Aug 18, 2016.

1. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Hello Matt,

If you need people to beta MFi Controller support, feel free to drop me a message as I am very willing to help (and buy your excellent game). I have helped in testing controller support before.

2. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I finally got to hard difficulty with big MO. The other characters I'm having trouble beating normal with. How is everyone else progress coming along?

3. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    I haven't even touched the other characters yet. I've probably put about 20 or so runs with just Aeon!

4. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Got two out of three Hard mode perks with Big Mo. Needed to take a break from him though. I'll revisit Big Mo at a later stage.
    Yesterday completed the Normal Mode with Mukai. Love her. She is the best character to fight with. In that play through everything lined up for me - extra health increases and most importantly early find of the Homunculus(golem) glyph. I found it on level 2, so from then on just concentrated on upgrades. After I leveled it up to gold it was easy sailing. That just underlines how important it is to get the right glyph. I was only able to beat the game with Apocalypse Now and Homunculus glyphs so far.
    Now in the middle of Mukai's hard mode.

What are everyone's favorite glyphs?

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Option 1 for me... If i use controller, it's controller all the way during that time.

6. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    iCloud support is much more needed in my humble opinion. And larger UI on iphone, specialy for texts.

7. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Headshrinkers is a fun one I just picked up

8. Rojo122

Rojo122 New Member

Aug 25, 2016
    USA
    I wasn't really feeling Aeon, but started having a lot of fun playing as Big Mo.

9. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Golem, headshrinkers and the turret are pretty good

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I have also finished as Mukai with Apocalypse Now and the Dual Beams (forward and back) which the name forgot, but one-shots ANYTHING that isnt a boss.

11. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #291 nkx, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Mikai right now I'm having the most difficulty with. I only been lucky with big mo and aeon. Finally had some good luck with her in level 5 normal. Iam Magic fully upgraded has been helping me clear stages with the damaging aura when you have full hp

12. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Is it just me or are others immediately reminded of one of the world's greatest musical groups every time they play this game?

[​IMG]

13. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    I was waiting for someone to make a Residents reference. You're the best, m'lud! And yeah, EVERY time.

14. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I had a good run with Rasimov yesterday. Got thee atomic blast glyph (the red laser), upgraded it to silver and got 2 extra charges for it. I also had the skill that makes your basic attack more powerfull when you have the blue energy - I bought 5 in shop for 2 hp, becouse shop was the last card and I had some health drops from previous cards. I finished 6 missions that run, unlocking the most important permanent skills (tripple health drop).

I like how the Rasimov plays: both ranged and melee attacks and the hp payment instead of mana is great - I always leave a level with a lot of health drops with the other characters.

15. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    He also pooh-poohs that bit in the TA review about accurate snipes not being important. Get piercing shots with Ras and you can take down whole swathes of pursuing enemies in one pop.

16. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Have completed normal with Mo and Mukai. Found it *very* hard to switch back from Mukai (particularly fully upgraded). The difference between having full levitation, and working on the assumption that you run towards everything and batter the crap out of it; and having NO levitation, and dying very quickly unless you run away; is quite a steep re-learning curve :D

Keen to complete normal with the other chars. As / when / if I do complete hard, I (currently) *strongly* suspect it'll be with Mukai.

Really can't remember playing another iOS game this much - perhaps Implosion, when it first released?! Tremendous effort.

17. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #297 nkx, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Beat normal with mukai she is really good with the right powers ups and glyph! Cannot for the life of me beat the game in normal with Aeon lol I always die even when I get an amazing glyph. Trying hard difficulty now with Mo then Mukai. The game is fun and addicting been playing this since it came out last week. I really recommend this one for people on the fence!

18. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Beat normal mode with Aeon, yay. :)

19. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Normal beaten with Rasimov :)

20. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Just want to reiterate the request for cloud saves. I've made a lot of progress in my iPad Mini 2, but the screen has been acting funky at times in touch responsiveness so I'd love to carry my progress over to my iPhone 6S+.

Amazing game...