iPad League of Evil (v1.2 - Chapter 3)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Krollx

Krollx Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    I think I found a game breaking bug. I was testing the Joypad app on my iPod Touch 3G while running LoE on my iPad. If you die during a level and then quit on purpose or accidentally and then go back to the level, everything is frozen still and you can't die.

Edit: Btw, this is fixed by restarting the level instead of quitting it, and I can't seem to replicate the bug by playing LoE by itself.

2. ravenousgames

ravenousgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    Hey everyone! We added widescreen support to League of Evil. Surely it's been a while so give it shot again in glorious widescreen mode. :)

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Sweet!!! Thanks for the update! :D

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sorry to necro this thread, but i dont know how to contact devs outside of TA. :D

Anyways, this is a query for the Nintendo Switch version of League of Evil. I think the best way to setup controls is to use Y as the dash attack and B for jump, which isnt in the controls option. Very awkward hand positioning with the B for jump and A for dashing.

So my query goes... Are there plans to add more control options for the switch version? I only tried the demo coz i asked a friend why he didnt get the game after i recommended it (based off my experience with the iOS version) and he did say it had awkward controls, and i had to try the demo out to find out that it was.

5. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #1165 Son of Anarchy, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Looks like Ravenous have packed up all their toys and gone home. Can’t find any of their games anywhere on the AppStore anymore. Kinda sad.