League of [Epic] Heroes coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lazypeon, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Slightly bigger text would be better. I have trouble beating the boss now. Too many high levels in the end. I even tried the tips lazypeon gave me, anyone got anymre?

2. Qurao

Qurao Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Denmark
    Just beat the first boss. After that first time it was really pretty easy. I then went on to beat the boss at level 3 using no potions or spells - I just did him in, in one hit.

3. lazypeon

lazypeon Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

#63 lazypeon, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    Quick note to all the testers: great news -- new build is available; please check your email/PM :) If you do have some time to try it, please give it a try and let me know what you think.

EDIT: If I missed you, please PM/email me. It's somewhat hard to keep track of who emailed me, who PM'd me, etc... :)

4. ying123

ying123 Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Auditor
    Singapore
    #64 ying123, Nov 7, 2010
    With single tap movement the game is now at faster pace, though sometimes the hero may move to an enemy tile, which doesn't affect the game. Just a small note.
    I got stuck on equipment screen the first time I get to access it but restarting the game seems to solve this.

The rune menu is friendlier now compared to the previous build. I never figure using potions cures abnormal status until you mentioned it:p
    Edit: It seems tapping rune icon sometimes brings up rune menu AND move the hero at same time.

More to come.

5. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Much better game is now going much faster

6. sk47z

sk47z Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    wow the game is definitely faster now. but then by removing the rune menu. i still prefer double tap. cos with the single tap sometimes wills accidentally move the hero. not a big issue though.

i have face the the same issue as ying as well. when bringing up the rune menu the hero is being move as well, causing the enemy healing :( will continue on...

7. sk47z

sk47z Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    by the way if we're listing out the problem here do we still need to email it again?

8. lazypeon

Patreon Bronze

Nah, if you post it here that's totally fine.

9. sk47z

sk47z Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    oh okie..
    k i got a bug here.my hero suddenly got att of 499 then goes up to 754 a lvl 5 when reach lvl 3 lol. so basically jus hit watever monster i saw n at lvl 5 one hit finish off the boss lol. then next map it's back to normal.

by the way possible to allocate the rune menu button at lower right? think it'sll be better tat way can jus tap with left hand while holding the device n right hand to open path n att the monster hehe. just a cents of my view. maybe other users is ok with current one. not a big prob though :)

possible to pick up some cure potion to take of the poison? cos only can either use the potion to take it off rite?

continue exploring more........

10. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Downloading now ... I guess different time zone :)

11. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Found a little bug.
    When I start a new game, that is nit the first, and I want to go back from the equipment page to change the class ... I can't. Tapping the back button just refreshes the equip page.

Also you nee to update the tutorial now :D

12. lazypeon

Patreon Bronze

Yeah actually I was play testing some more, and I think the current placement is a little annoying. I'll see if I can come up with something slightly better.

Interesting idea. I may add a 'Cleanse' rune into the mix that would cure poison/mana burn.

I'll look into this. It sounds like a really weird issue. Oops yeah, will update the tutorial as well, thanks :)

13. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    #73 FPE, Nov 7, 2010
    Also the shrines seems to have no effect if not used when discovered.
    I guess this is intentional

14. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Another bug. Often when I select a rune, I move as well!

15. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    How far into the beta process are you guys?

I love the screenshots but after looking through the thread I didn't see any release date info

16. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    I cannot say since I am a tester, but the game is almost there ... depending on if the dev will had game centre or not.

17. lazypeon

Patreon Bronze

Release date should be in November, hopefully in 1-2 weeks I will submit it. My goal is to have it out before December.

18. Qurao

Qurao Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Denmark
    How do you unlock the next maps? Do you have to reach a certain point threshold?

19. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Second this! Especially if I have a really easy open path to the upper right (if there are at least some walls or baddies blocking the path it seems to occur less often).

20. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator

Jul 30, 2009
    I mentioned this to SuperPeon too - on the last build I would select a potion and the red line would appear as if I wanted to move to the spot under the potion button. But so far in this build that didn't happen. He had a thought why it happened so he probably fixed it.

Are we supposed to be posting bugs here? I thought the feedback was via email? I can do both if needed, just wondering.