Universal Le Parker: Sous Chef Extraordinaire (By Play Pretend)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    I remember following Touch Arcade’s posts on this game with interest, but somewhere along the way it must have dropped off my radar until today, when I’d noticed it had gone free for the first time. I’m sorry about that, because what I have played so far has been excellent, and if you enjoy platformers you shouldn’t hesitate in adding this to your collection on iOS. It’s right up there with classics like Super Phantom Cat and Mos Speedrun. No IAP/Ads.

Here’s TA’s 4.5/5 review: http://toucharcade.com/2016/12/21/le-parker-sous-chef-extraordinaire-review/

2. playpretend

playpretend Active Member

Hi all - we are still around :) Thanks for the kind words and support! We have released an update to the game that addresses several complaints regarding difficulty:

-We have done away with lives. We are in agreement that the game is greatly improved without worrying about lives and being able to continue from checkpoints as many times as you'd like.
    -Controls should feel a bit tighter, not as slippery.
    -We've addressed the difficulty of some levels.

Additionally, it now has full iPhone X support. We definitely will continue supporting the product, as well as continue work on our next game. Thanks again!

3. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    This is fantastic! Re-downloading now and can't wait to take for a spin.

4. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    From what I have played it’s a pretty awesome game. Why is it still free?

5. Distrak

Distrak Active Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Dev
    World
    So cool :) , Freaky Game! GJ

6. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Can someone please tell me what I have to do in the last level of the game? I’m super confused.