Universal Le Havre (The Harbor) - Universal App - from Sage Board Games, designer Uwe Rosenberg

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by codito, Jun 21, 2012.

1. sobethon

sobethon New Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Can anyone tell me if this game has gamecenter achievements?

2. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    And lo....it is saved! 64 of those bits now availables in an App Store near Uwe.....

Boom boom

3. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    Amsterdam
    It is just been updated with the “Le Grande Hameau” expansion as an iap :)

JasonLL and ColeDaddy like this.
  4. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Fantastic News!!! Most unexpected announcement of the year, so far, for me. To be honest I never thought I would see the day. I’ve always heard that the expansion is a great addition to the base game. Being a digital only player I’m very happy.

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Just got the urge to come back to this. Years later. I was really hoping it would be full screen optimised for X devices. Sad to learn it is not. It’s even one of those apps that shows the iOS time/internet top bar.

Sadly the store page shows what look like full screen screenshots (wide and rounded edges). The ACTUAL in game looks very different to that in reality.

6. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Yeah not ideal and definitely aged, but I still play this multiplayer from time to time and Codito always were solid with what they made (considering they were a generation earlier to iOS board games and graphics generally reflect that!). Didn't they go under a year or so ago? They made some final updates to some games which was noice of them if I remember correctly, but I doubt we'll see full screen support from this build.

7. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    Amsterdam
    Besides Le Havre and A Brief History Of The World all other Codito games, Tikal, Ra, Medici and Tigris & Euphratis have been removed from the appstore.

8. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    I only just noticed this has gone from the App Store in Australia