Universal Last Voyage (by Semidome Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Apr 1, 2015.

1. rpgmaster

rpgmaster Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Loved the game. Specially the last two chapters. Would have paid up to $2.99 for it

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #22 Primoz, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    Currently in chapter 3. Will post impressions when I finish the game. I feel like I got the 0.99$ worth of content back already, no idea why others are complaining about the price and length of the game.

Oh and I love the icon. It reminds me of a poster of a great movie called Enemy.

[​IMG]

3. Semidome

Semidome Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Thank you @Primoz and @rpgmaster so much for your support!

If you enjoyed the game, please please leave us a nice review on the App Store! It would mean the world to us!

4. rpgmaster

rpgmaster Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Just did... Thank you for a wonderful experience!

5. Semidome

Mar 16, 2015
  6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^Holy crap... That's one hell of a trip. Reminds me of Kubrick's Space Oddysey :D

7. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Shit i need to have this after watching Redribbon's video in the second page of this thread! It felt like im in an 60s-70s sci fi flick, and it felt like i was floating while watching the film. I need to have this. Buying now!

8. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Love the gameplay, love the aesthetics and the atmosphere, but it was over too soon! Took me less than 40 minutes to finish, and i think it was great, but i didnt want it to end too soon. Nonetheless, twas well worth a buck, and im definitely going to run though the game a few more times.

Tis really really good but it ended too soon.

9. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Just think of it as a Monument Valley-like, where it's the experience that matters and not the length...and you're good to go! ;) Oh, and then you can do yourself a favor and check out the awesome "Adventures of Poco Eco" too! :D

10. Semidome

Mar 16, 2015
    Thank you so much guys and I'm really glad you liked it! We wanted to make every second special and that's why it is relatively short! We will be adding more chapters soon.

11. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    What a fantastic game.
    A real feast for the eyes, ears and mind. I wasn't expecting any twitchy gameplay so that was a sweet bonus. Thanks dev!

12. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    This is phenomenal, especially since the update doubled the content. It's one of those transfixing 'experience' games, but one that doesn't skimp on the sometimes tricky as a mofo gameplay. Closest thing to the black hole sequence in 2001 in game form. Love it- especially the eerie soundtrack, which almost sounds like it could have come from a '70s Italian horror film.

13. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    It’s currently free in the AppStore. Don’t miss the opportunity!