Universal Last Day on Earth: Survival (by Andrey Pryakhin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Jun 18, 2017.

1. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Haven't fully researched it yet but from the little I've read I think that the bunker code thing (and therefore the actual bunkers) is not implemented yet.

2. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Oh! Thanks for the tip ;)

3. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Anyone on server 1 want to eventually try to team up? (Almost have a motorcycle but that's about it no clan stuff yet sadly)

4. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    A couple of folks are. I was but for some reason the game I started on 2 is the only one that will sync with gamecentre.
    Even reinstalled it still only lets me restore that game. I don't want to put loads of effort in if the only safe save is the first one I started.

Anyone got any tips on how to get gamecentre to forget a games data?

5. DarkScience

DarkScience Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Company Director
    Kent, UK
    Arrrrr I love this game but I keep just getting stuck in one place! In my house after coming out of the workbench or the chest. Very annoying, tried pressing the cog like someone said, tried pressing everything actually but nothing seems to work. Anyone else seeing this? I'm on level 5

6. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Yeah sure i am in! Also building the motorcycle will let you know as soon as i manage ro get there

7. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I'm in server 1 as well I'm lvl 26 or 27 ish so I don't have clan stuff either I think the tower comes in at 28 ? I dunno I'm still building a motorcycle too but I'm down on a clan once I get high enough.

The Game Center thing I don't know but most games that have a Facebook link, you can overwrite the saved game on Facebook by logging in to your new game then connecting to Facebook then there's a pop up that tells you there's a save already do you want to overwrite it? .. I don't know if it's similar with game center or not but it makes sense that it would. So just log in to the game you WANT saved in Game Center then go in to the games settings and enable the Game Center /log in and perhaps it'll save over the other game.

8. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Clicking the gamecentre connect button just prompts it to load the original server 2 save, even after I've reinstalled the game. There's no log out/start new game, just a "Connect to gamecentre" button.

Thanks for giving it thought though.

9. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #89 Leegames, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    As far as I know by dismantling a USB stick in the electronics lab. But actually opening should not be implemented yet. There is a lot of end game stuff missing (opening with code, clans etc.) from the alpha according to some higher level players (only lvl 22 here atm).

A few pieces of advice for new players:

The pocket shown in the char screen is actually for food. If you put it there you will get a button so you can eat while fighting.

Doormat ports you to your home front door or where you have it.
    Always create stuff when travelling or out of the screen. Fewer deaths. :)
    Cards for bunkers can be found anywhere (found most of mine on zombies). If you destroy one by accident you will find them later again.
    Committing suicide on your homemade poles is a great way to restore health to full at home without eating, just be sure to have empty inventory/gear.
    Not being home when horde attacks means you usually only lose one wall.
    Get a field (two is perfect) and rain collector asap, save bottles. Both items work indoor.
    Upgrading walls, floors etc, is done by being in the huild mode and hitting the item you want to upgrade. Then it will show the cost.

10. Themagicjesus

Themagicjesus Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Timers, long energy waits, long movement waits, mediocre raid mechanics, not sure what people are seeing here. I deleted it rather quickly

11. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    The timers in this case I feel adds to the suspense of walking to somewhere, but actually you will hardly ever run out by planning a bit. After all you can run to a nearby forest and empty it and go back again five times at least, that should be a few good hours of playtime, which again will have filled some energy. Then again I totally get you on that. I wish this was a premium title like crashlands.

Proper pvp etc. hasn't been implemeted yet, it is after all an alpha. Still I feel it has ton of potential, and is my most played iOS game this month.

For me it is the sneaking up on zombies or around them, the overrun bunkers, the setting and the crafting that does it for me. And of course zombies, and so far five different kinds, plus animals. I like it a lot.

12. JustinRampage

JustinRampage Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Writer for LaughingSquid.com and RampagedReality.c
    Ohio
    I'm having a good time. The game got my heart pounding when I jumped out of the loot menu, when out of the middle of nowhere. Some random dude was slapping me around. Luckily, I had a crowbar and got the last laugh. :)

Also, just noticed that I'm on server 2. NOOOooooo!

13. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    #93 roy2x, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    Lets see who is still laughing when you start getting dudes with glocks and sniper rifles>:)

Edit: Also to people making the chopper and atv, you cant finish them yet because parts needed dont drop in game yet.

14. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Ohhhh awesome thanks!
    Great tips in general, keep me coming.

15. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I hit the lvl the create a tower for clans but I there's a metal I need I haven't come across yet.

There's supposed to be an update coming I hear this week so I bet they'll add more of the missing items in to the game.

16. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Of course this is the type of game I've been waiting for, and it's freemium with long timers.

17. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Yeh the timers suk but in this game it's more like too realistic then cheap spend money gimmick like most free games. Because honestly walking from one place to a forest or a bunker or whatever could potentially take 20+ minutes to get there but if you run sure it's a lot faster but you'll be tired when you get there, that's energy ;) . So in stead of lookin at it like long timers I just say this game is too realistic for its own good. (Realistic in the sense if zombies were real :p )

18. Luckithroe

Luckithroe Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010

Definitely, the timers "feel right" in this game to me. Sometimes I walk when I could probably spare the energy, knowing that next time I hop on I'll have a mission or area waiting for me to explore. Or rather the next chapter in my toons quest for survival ;-)

19. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    We've tested and it seems energy above 70 doesn't usually spawn any events. I was saving energy for events too but I wasn't getting any so someone told me to use energy to about 70 or below and they'll appear and sure as sh*t I started getting them all the time.

20. JustinRampage

JustinRampage Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Writer for LaughingSquid.com and RampagedReality.c
    Ohio
    Haha! After posting about beating a dude down, I was shot dead by a guy with a glock. He made short work of me, since I was chopping trees down while only wearing underwear. XD