Universal Last Day on Earth: Survival (by Andrey Pryakhin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Jun 18, 2017.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    #61 dbagga84, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    I have a zombie horde heading to my camp in 14hrs how devestating is the damage if your base is just lvl 1 , pre wood planks? The game is fun the wait to go back and forth from area to home is ridiculous though. Maybe it's better once you unlock some vehicles but until lvl 14 (not there yet ) it sux . The energy refills too slowly to really use it Willy nilly you really gotta pick and choose when you "run" and use up energy I found that out when I only got 1 trip to the plane crash and missed a lot of supplies cause I was out of energy and the event ended before my walk time :(

2. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    If you are offline for the zombie horde they only tear down 1 wall/trap. Also note that you will not get events if you keep energy full. I always notice events happen more when I have about 70 energy or less.

3. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Are the people in zones attacking me AI? Can't figure out if I'm gunning down people lol

4. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I believe they're ai they don't heal or run away when you start winning they just mindlessly atk I even tried running them in to a bunch of zombies but in the end I had them a bunch of zombies and wolves after me lol it was like the second person I came across .

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I think you're right I've kept my energy full and I haven't gotten a single event all day. I only got 3 when I first started the plane crash and 2 military crates. I'll test this energy thing as well lol

Btw I got to 14 and learned to make the chopper but dang I didn't realized how much more I'd have to gather to actually make it!

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Tested and approved! I used some energy and bam! Events. Unfortunately I used too much and now I have to miss out on the crashed plane again. But it didn't have to be so far!! 51 energy in distance or 40 something minutes walk but only 18 minutes long event :( lol

7. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    All of a sudden I'm freezing on the spot occasionally (every 1-2 mins). Only solved by a force quit.

Anyone else experienced this? Can't play like this.

8. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Me too but not to often. I can attack but not move.

9. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    Anyone figure out the doormat? Does it have a purpose?

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah, it allows you to spawn directly on your doormat when you enter your home zone. Instead of running from the edge.
    Very useful if you are returning at low health and there is a horde, or wolves, or players.

11. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    The freeze/crashing I have is with the smelter thing while it's making bars and the fire pit when it's making stuff. Like if it's still creating and I go in to pull out what it's made so far or to add wood. That's when it freezes and crashes. It seems to do better if I wait until it's done then go in. Sometimes I can get the stuff and start a new batch and go on my way and sometimes I can grab the stuff I made and exit the screen and it still crashes :p

12. Bernzwong

Bernzwong Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 26, 2011
    Hey, I had this but found the fix is, click the settings cog and then back and it'll fix itself and can move again.

Hope that helps.

13. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    Damn. I thought it meant that returning home from any other location you could return for free at run speed.

14. Kehshsidhdudh5

Kehshsidhdudh5 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Michigan
    How do i find the security codes for the bunkers??

15. Kwadius

Kwadius Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Do we lose purchased items as well?

16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I haven't gone to the bunkers yet but I assume the security cards you find are the way in. I've found 2 so far 1 from the plane crash event area and 1 from a ai controlled player atking me :p

17. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Btw while I'm impatiently waiting to build the chopper, has anyone built it? Once you have all the parts and you're finished building it do you also have to go out and look for gas too? Also does it help with the energy and wait times significantly or does it just save a minute or 2 ? I think it'll be a while before I have mine finished there's some parts I have a feeling are pretty hard to come by , like pretty much all the main pieces like the gas tank, handle bars, wheels, muffler.

Btw I waited in camp for the zombie horde to come and it was a mistake . I thought maybe I'd be able to fight em off I had a couple traps out and a hand gun and everything but there were soooo many and they just plowed through my house knocked half of it down. And they were gone almost as fast as they showed up lol

18. SoWii

SoWii New Member

Aug 4, 2015
    No that's not it. Bunkers have a thingy where you need to enter a certain code.
    The cards allow you to enter and get some loots (and my first gun!)
    Would love to know how to get the code as well

19. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Wandering the same thing lol. I am guessing that as soon as you build the chopper you will have to go in to further areas of the map as most of the resources can be found only there which by foot would be like 1 hour or 1 hour and a half and by chopper 20-40 minutes? Which is the time you do now on closer areas on foot. So it is the same. I think that the really nice thing with this game is that it has kind of an adventure vibe in it except from the survival aspect you feel that not only you are trying to survive but progressing at the same time. It could be a winner if the dev supports it in the long term.

20. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    How long is the passcode? Is it a 3 or 4 digit? Is it numbers or letters? (I mean what CAN you input. It might help me guess it ) lol