Universal Last Day on Earth: Survival (by Andrey Pryakhin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I'm on server 1

2. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Well...just loaded game this morning on iPhone and my game doesn't sync anymore...
    Back to level 3...my house isn't built...the plane crash is there to be investigated...
    At least when I load game back up on ipad my most current save is still there but disappointed I can't play this with me today on the road.

3. cuppy

cuppy Member

Apr 13, 2014
    I love the zombie and crafting genre so This was right up my alley! I really wish the walking time between zones didn't take forever and a day though..

4. Ripsus

Ripsus Member

Aug 2, 2016
    #44 Ripsus, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Anyone get this bug?

I'm trying to plant some carrot seeds and I've seen that I've put them in the 'place material' box. When I clicked on the garden again, there were no carrots growing and my seeds were nowhere to be found. I even checked every storage box I have, maybe I've put them back for no reason. Tried relogging a few times but that doesn't seem to work. Guess they're just lost.

Edit: Stuff keeps disappearing whenever I try to drag it somewhere else..

5. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I'm on server 1, the newest

6. Luckithroe

Luckithroe Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Ditto

7. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Man a zombie horde is coming in 8 hours and i do not even have the required level to survive it! This game has a '7 days to die' feature lol. I am so dead.

8. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    There's a button to connect to game center in the options menu, maybe you need to hit that first?
    It is an early release build, so keep that in mind.

9. Noomen

Noomen Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2014
    #49 Noomen, Jun 19, 2017
    Raids :(

I wish this game was like Day R Survival/Premium where there's no raid mechanics. I'm one of many who hate games with raid mechanics. :( :( I guess I'm gonna stick with Day R Premium for now (graphics are not an essential criteria for me) in the hope that they include a new mode in this game where the player can choose not to be raided and not raid other players.

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    There are ways to speed it up, through crafting.
    Also, you can use energy to run to the next place to get there quickly and the energy regenerates over time.

11. cuppy

cuppy Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Can you retrieve your items if you die? Also, anyone found out if items can be repaired?

I can't find my own body even after going back to the same area after dying. It looks like every time you move to a new area, a new instance of it spawns so when you die and red pawn back at home, you can't retrieve your body/items.

12. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    Wow. This game is amazing! I bought a $19.99 pack to show my support. It's is that good!

13. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I feel like a fiend rifling through unprotected loot...

Love it!

14. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    #54 roy2x, Jun 19, 2017
    As good as the game is, I would not spend anythhing on it as it is still incomplete(lots of missing items/features). Armor and weapon durability also needs to be changed. That 20$ you spend on stuff might not even last you one mission.

Edit: The game has been out for a while in android and they cant even craft the chopper yet coz of unreleased parts. Steel bars cant be crafted either(as is other higher tier mats) so endgame stuff is unavailable too. There is no pvp yet and everyone you meet is controlled by ai.

15. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Yeah I'm connected to GC...
    But just not syncing together today. Was working fine yesterday.

16. theonetruejm

theonetruejm Active Member

Feb 27, 2014
    This game is really good. I just started and am super surprised with how much I am enjoying this one.

17. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    I don't regret spending $20. I don't finish most games I spend $60 on! Lol. The fun I'm having with it already is worth the $20.

I'm not a 13 year old mobile gamer. I grew up with the gaming industry. Spending money is a healthy and normal thing to do on a game.

18. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Heheh yes indeed!
    I've gotten hours of enjoyment from this game already. I've got a rocking base camp, a huge weapons and armor cache, and a steady flow of food. Now I'm working on reinforcing my defenses and preparing to venture out to the harsher lands. So fun!

I'm enjoying this survival title more than any other on mobile (except maybe Don't Starve shipwrecked).
    With the understanding that this is an early access build I'm more than optimistic.

19. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    For anyone wandering if the game supports syncing saves between devices it does. But in this early version of the game it is broken. Does not work but i guess it will be fixed cause it is already implemented but not working properly
    :(

20. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Cataclysm - dark days ahead is only 1$ in the AppStore and that's for the voice pack...