Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by barl, Jul 27, 2009.

?

Would you like to see a Tomb Raider game for iPhone & iPod Touch?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    there must be booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

2. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Didn't you hear me?
    I said to get back in the Minigore line with the rest of the 10-year-olds, and let the grown-ups discuss this...
    :cool:

3. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    #23 mrchennyken, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    What do you have against Minigore? I bet you that you along with other Minigore-haters will buy Minigore and play it just as much as the Minigore fans.

"OOoohhhh... so childish."
    What, the graphics? Ask just about anyone - EVEN ADULTS - they will say that the graphics rock.

"GAMEPLAY SUCKS"
    1. How would you know? Videos? Big deal. First play the game, then say it sucks.
    2. What does this have to do with being childish?

"NOT ENOUGH DEPTH"
    It's $0.99 for crying out loud. Plus, Mountain Sheep is working on many updates already.

"Minigore doesn't deserve such a big thread!"
    Uh, there are thousands of people (even lurkers) who are waiting for this game. Probably even MILLIONS. Because of that alone, I think it does. It doesn't really matter on the price or depth or anything.

I have nothing against Tomb Raider. I've never played it, so I can't say anything bad or good about it. I'm just telling you: don't hate on a game because you've never played it or other people say it's childish so you jump on the band wagon.

4. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Wow, really? I think it was less a statement on Minigore per se, and more a statement on the fact that it's VERY likely that the people that are posting the "OMG it's gotta come out soon or I'm gonna bomb ****!!@#$#$ Apple! LOL! ROFL! XYZPDQ!" posts ad nauseum on the Minigore thread are teenagers or younger just like the poster who turned "boobs" into a 50 letter word.

5. mrchennyken

Mar 11, 2009
    You'd probably do the same if something like Tomb Raider was coming out. Just because we like Minigore, it doesn't mean we're children. What, have you never seen an 18-year old watch Spongebob?

"IT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIVES THEY SHOULD GO GET A JOB LULZ"
    Uh, NO it's not. It's because they want to have fun and have a good laugh.

My ORCHESTRA teacher watches Spongebob and Mr. Bean and he has won NUMEROUS awards for BEST music teacher in the whole Southern California. Plus, he's going on to 50 years old.

6. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    The fact that you still don't get it shows that you've got some living to do. IT'S NOT ABOUT MINIGORE. It's about immature posts for ANY game, including Tomb Raider. Gekkota probably directed him to that thread because the people filling it chock full of NOTHING BUT STUPIDITY are obviously young. Although if your orchestra teacher watches Mr. Bean, then perhaps Minigore will be the best game ever created.

7. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Thanks. :)
    I didn't think my comment was all that hard to understand, but apparently I was mistaken.
    Appreciate the clarification! ;)

8. mrchennyken

Mar 11, 2009
    Lol worst diss ever. Get new ones please. That one sucks.

Anyways alright I misunderstood. At least I know when I'm mistaken.