Universal Lara Croft: Relic Run (by Square Enix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Since the last update I have encountered frequent crashes which ruin the game for me.

Just had a streak an a Desert level run where I was at about 3 million points when the app decided to crash and I lost everything because progress only gets saved after a run. Pretty infuriating. Had similar problems on the jungle level too where several times I lost all my score and the relics I had found.

2. tess01

tess01 New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    'War-Drobe - wear 5 different outfits'

There you go... :)

Attached Files:

3. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Boy they really destroyed this game with one of the recent updates. I hadn't played for a while and wanted to do a few runs. Now there is a map system which is fine, but there is so much more emphasis on shooting than there used to be. Whats bad is that your initial weapons are no good so now you will die from low health very quickly. I seem to be getting hit with things that I never even had a chance to shoot, and the aim on my pistols is very spotty. All of this adds up to a pretty bad user experience that is not very focused on the core of the game - running. In the past the battle portions were more of a way to break up the running, now it is like running breaks up the battle sections. If the battle sections were good this may be ok, but as it is I deleted and am never looking back.....

4. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    I like the new update. It adds depth and purpose to the game.

5. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I was initially 50/50 with the new update but it's not too bad. It reset my weapons though so thta sucks. Some of my progress was saved so I didn't have to complete challenges too much to unlock the endless modes.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I only found out yesterday that it had a more map-based mission structure now, so i reinstalled and im really liking it.

7. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I came back to revisit this one, but I am getting constant freezing with a 5s :( very unfortunate, I guess I'll have to come back later!

8. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    I haven't been able to play this for months, it crashes after loading the title screen.

Is the game still being supported or did they just give up on it?