Universal Lara Croft GO (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 26, 2015.

1. NickyNichols

NickyNichols Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    It's like Hitman Go and Monument Valley had a baby. Great game!

2. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
  3. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I'm pretty sure both of those are conceptual artist renderings. But you're right, neither is in the game.

4. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    No sound on 2nd generation iPads?

Is anybody else experiencing no sound on 2nd generation iPads? It is fine on my iPad Air. At first I thought it was because I was running iOS7 so I upgraded to the latest iOS8.4 and still there is no sound. Well this game was put out by a big company so I don't expect to get any answers nor support from them.

5. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    Stuck spoiler alert I guess the maze of spirits 3

Annoyingly stuck on The Cliffs of Fire The Maze of Spirits 3. I'm sure the lizard needs to trigger the Boulder and the pillar should be on the outer edge so when the boulder rolls it stops up against the pillar thus triggering the grey bridge. But I can't get the damn lizard to go to the orange trigger. A tiny clue someone.

6. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    There are full walkthrough videos here if you need a small clue to move forward.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm on the maze of spirits now and a few levels in as I'm taking my time doing a bit at a time still, the puzzles are certainly starting to involve a little more thinking and sometimes a bit of annoyance until I think duh of course it was that when I figure it out.

8. shiny

shiny Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Hey guys thanks for such a detailed explanation, you convinced me i will buy it asap, and share my thought on it later on

9. I just finished the game and collected all relics. I still have one achievement to get which requires me to throw a spear six nodes or further. Anyone knows a good level to get this on?

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Cool glad to hear it : ) it is an awesome game. Playing hitman go again now and it makes me wish the swipe mechanic was the same on hitman go instead of dragging your board piece as its like now.

Also curious as to the post before this about throwing the spear 6 nodes.

11. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I think I got it at The Maze of Stones - Level 3.

12. Just got it, thanks.

13. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Maze of Stones - Terrace of forked tongues
    . Hint: Requires you to fail the level, but you'd be able to complete the achievement. ;)

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    What happened to the old spoiler tags you could just click on instead of copy and paste.

16. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    #########

17. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=269386][​IMG][/thread] [thread=248489][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269541][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269461][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269494][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269444][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269442][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269449][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261536][​IMG][/thread]

Lara Croft GO

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 27th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

18. #158 AppUnwrapper, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    Finally got to playing this. Wow. I see why people compare it to Monument Valley now. Great game. Gorgeous graphics and music, and got really tricky in the last two chapters. Some cursing ensued near the end -- there were some times I wished for an undo button because I swiped more than I intended and had to start over. Also, those loading screens started to get to me after a certain number of deaths. Still, top notch game.

And I have a complete video walkthrough, along with useful tips, outfits, etc here:

http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/09/01/lara-croft-go-walkthrough-guide/

19. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

#159 bsabiston, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    no TA review of this game

Did I miss the TA review of this game? Seems like they would have been all over this.

EDIT: nevermind, it just appeared!

20. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished the game, it was a great experience, not to short and not to long, just perfect.