Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by MidianGTX, Oct 11, 2010.

1. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Anyone else picked up this masterpiece? On single player it's an entertaining puzzle-based action romp, play with a friend and it's suddenly elevated to the title of incredible. I'm not sure if I can put into words just how awesome this game is, so just watch this:

If you're looking for something to play with a friend/wife/girlfriend you've found it. The puzzles range from insultingly easy to somewhat tricky, but with two of you working together you'll figure it out eventually. I think what I like most about the game is the way the entire thing is designed to be played with a friend, it's not just a case of two people playing the game side-by-side, you really have to work together if you want to succeed. Just about every puzzle requires an equal amount of input from both players.

Oh, and the replay value is excellent, with plenty of items to find/unlock and several challenges for each level that you likely won't be able to complete first time around.

I'm not really trying to write a review here. I'm just trying to say, if you've been ignoring this game... stop ignoring it, fool.

2. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
  3. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Great read Johnny. I especially like the very end of it! Hahaha.

4. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I'll be getting this once the multiplayer is added.

5. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    i want this on my iPad!!
    :cool: