iPad Lamp Off released

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nowires, Jan 16, 2009.

1. nowires

nowires Member

Our second game, Lamp Off, is released today for $2.99. AppStore link here.

[​IMG]

With 53 levels of play, you will find Lamp Off to be a fun puzzler. Although the idea of this game has been implemented in different PC forms before, we focused on jazzing up the graphics and game play to make it refreshingly enjoyable.

2. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    i think i'm more excited about your Road to the Whitehouse...

3. Billhouse

Billhouse Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Very good puzzler. I was given a chance to play this over the last couple days and it's quite fun. The graphics are well done and the gameplay is easy to pick up. The difficulty ramps up relatively quickly, but there is a handy "hint" button if you really want to use it. I myself had never played this particular game online before, it's fun. A good change of pace from the other puzzlers on my iPod.

4. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    For those that don't like action/puzzles or are just seeking for a relaxing and simple game then this may be a nice option.

Graphics are nice and it has a nice content: 51 levels. You can pick any level or just hit Random button.

An adventure mode with some special tiles or achievements could be nice.

Anyway, the game goal is to provide a simple puzzle with a simple but challenging gameplay.

If you like "Peg" games alike then you'll enjoy this one too.

5. nowires

nowires Member

;)Thanks. Well it was actually submitted before Lamp Off but seems got stuck in the approval process.

AppStore apparently moves in its own mysterious ways...