Lag in Der Riese (COD zombies)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by conory15, Sep 30, 2010.

1. conory15

conory15 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    #1 conory15, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    Anybody else lagging in the der riese map in COD: Zombies? My iPod touch 3g 3.1.3 is producing a HUGE lag and I was wondering if that's normal. Please reply with the severity of the lag (0-10), zero being no lag and 10 being unbearable lag. Please also provide your iPod model and firmware. Thanks!

2. lolo500

lolo500 New Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Study
    San Andreas
    im also experiencing lag, i would like treyarch/id software to fix this problem, but game is very playable on my iphone 2G , i reached round 48 (2 players) so yeah, also, they fixed performance so its great, i can finally play online (before the update online was a lag hell because more players, more zombies = lag)

but yeah, sometimes lag becomes annoying, if treyarch could fix it it would be amazing

also, try to use safe mode (if ur ipod touch is jailbroken) (i helps a lot) and use the detail level on low, or simply reboot before playing, also, try to use those memory application in the app store, theres one ( i dont remember the name) it can free over 50 MBs!, or if ur jailbroken, use Processes on SBSettings.

Try emailing treyarch or contact them

3. lolo500

lolo500 New Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Study
    San Andreas
    my lag is 4/10 on der riese and when there a lot of zombies (more than 60) like 6/10 but its playable, on verruckt and shi no numa 3/10 and on natch der untoten 2/10

4. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Have you guys tried restarting your ipods then setting the detail level to low? I found it helped a lot on my 2g ipod touch.

5. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

1/10 on my iPod Touch 4G (so of course firmware 4.1). The lag wasn't really that noticeable though, that's why only 1/10.