Kung Pow Granny (Tilt to Live meets Granny & the Reapers)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by younginqd, Aug 9, 2012.

1. younginqd

younginqd Member

Aug 10, 2010
    China
    No buttons! Just tilt your device to eliminate threats like in the game Tilt to Live. In Kung Pow Granny, players assume the identity of a Grandmaster Granny with mad Kung Fu skills. Granny kicks butt in a lethal battle against the Reapers, Ghosty, and Rocky.

Now on App Store ... from August 9, 2012 ...
    check it out at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kung-pow-granny/id479468678?ls=1&mt=8

Attached Files:

2. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I'll leave a review after I've played a bit more, but so far my initial impressions are really good. This game is quite fun. The variety of the powerups (and their ability to be upgraded) adds a lot to the gameplay.

Some bugs i've noticed:

When you view the credits, the screen goes black and stays black when the credits are finished. Touching the screen will take you back to the main menu though.

After I finished the tutorial, I visited the Stash and noticed I had 500,000 coins - which was more than enough to buy everything in the store. I am going to delete and reinstall the game so as to start fresh with the powerups, keeping an eye on my gold earned and only upgrading what I've earned so as not to ruin the game - though of course, it was fun to have everything unlocked for a few games! ;)

3. jbsib

jbsib Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Well it does look crazy, I'll give you that.

4. younginqd

younginqd Member

Aug 10, 2010
    China

Thank you very much, we will fix the bugs in the next version.

Could you please leave your review on App Store?
    We are appreciated your comments.