Universal Kung Fu Rabbit - (by Bulkypix) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 14, 2012.

1. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    #101 TheFrost, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    Okey there is a bug here... I have to finish the last level of each world if I want to play the next one even though I already beaten world 1, 2 and half of world 3... they dont unlock right away

2. Yes this is a bug. You have the same bug Andrey have on this forum. It will be fixed in the release. Very sorry!

Yes we are :) . It appears some devices suffer of framerate issue, so we did work on some cpu optims.

We are on the verge to finish the update. So far, we have fix some world locking / unlocking issue, we did some optimizations of fps, and we have reduce the loading time between levels a lot!
    We do not have put the adjustable controls in this update (it needs more works).

@foxmulderino : No need to do everything in perfect, try to unlock the hard mode. The 10 first levels can be boring to experienced players. But you should be able to enjoy the game either in hard mode or in the latter levels.

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Already finished the game (normal levels), so thanks anyways

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Alrighty... So... I went back into the game today, and noticed that bonus level 1 is still locked. I've cleared the levels, worlds 1-6, with perfect scores on a of them minus 6-13... But still haven't unlocked bonus level 1. Any tips?

5. SocialButterfly99

Mar 26, 2012
    awww!! the art is so cute!!! xD

6. Humm, that's weird, it should be unlocked when finishing the level 1-6 in normal mode. Does it unlock if you finish again the level 1-6?

7. Thanks you! :D

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #108 syntheticvoid, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    WOOHOO, thank you! Went through stage 1-6 again, and yup, the first bonus level opened up for me. =oD

**edit**

Also noticed that bonus level 1 (7-1) says 4-1 after completion...

I went through the rest of the bonus levels and all of them said 7-x... It's just the first one

9. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Same here. Please make sure the Game Center achievements are fixed for the next update and I will definitely write a 5 star review in the app store.

Also, it seems like a "perfect is registered in every level when looking at the map for each area even if you don't get the large carrot.

10. #110 cTools Studio, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
    Yes it will be fixed in the next update.

Yes this is on purpose since the big carrot reappears.

The update should be push to apple anytime now. It will contains 10 new levels, lot of bug fixes, adjustable controls on iPad, hardcore mode on the bonuses levels.

11. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Great, let us know when it is submitted to Apple. Looking forward to the update!

12. RKS

RKS Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Wow!
    I'll have to get it!

13. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    cant wait for the update!!

14. miyac

miyac Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Animation Student
    Can't wait for the update! I just finished all levels in normal mode with perfect each except for the last 3, I tried each like 50 times, seriously but I could barely get 1 of the carrots Dx I'm afraid to tried hardcore mode, I got the Persistent achievement (You have died over 100 times and you're still here) very early on normal mode, I can imagine how I would do in hardcore xD

Still I love this game, It's so much fun and has such beautiful graphics, it's one of my favorites games.

15. Hi, I'm glad to ear that. You should definetly try the hard mode, the difficulty on the firsts levels of the hard mode is not much higher than the last world in normal mode.
    Actually, the hard mode has been designed for people like you. Now you know all the gameplay elements, we can put in each levels all gameplay elements. (I may not be very understandable here :) )
    Try the first 10 levels in hard mode, you will understand!

Happy gaming,
    Greg.

16. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Any "update" on when the update is going to hit? Has it been submitted yet?

17. Sarali

Sarali New Member

Mar 23, 2012
    the answer is on ctools studio's fb page !

Happy Easter :)

http://www.facebook.com/cTools.studio

18. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Looks like some great additions! As long as the Game Center bug is fixed, I'm a happy guy!

19. keeshux

keeshux New Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Just bought and rated the game. It's entertaining and the graphics is amazing! Too bad the framerate is quite low even on my iPad 2. :(

Hope you'll eventually improve this. Good luck. :)

20. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Updates out...

Downloaded, and lost all my hardcore levels progress... All of the levels (except for the last level in each world) are unlocked, but it's saying that I don't have any of the carrots, and no perfects.

The normal levels are fine (even 6-13, which is strange because the first carrot was missing so there's no way I could have got it...)

Anywho... The controls are fixed... Yay... ...