iPhone Krosmaster Arena (by Ankama)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    #21 Bootsy, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    How do you login with an existing account? I can't find where to do that anywhere!

It only gives me the option to create an account, not log in with my current account.

2. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I think it pops up at the start and asks you if you have played a ankama/krosmaster game before. If you click yes it directs you to login with an existing account. I logged out in settings and logged back in to bring this pop up back again

3. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to trigger it again so I'm uninstalling and reinstalling.

4. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Works perfect on my mini 4 I haven't played much past the tutorial missions but the graphics are awesome and it plays great. I like it and I'll keep it around to play more when I have time.

5. Dewit_Ankama

Dewit_Ankama Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Community Manager
    Roubaix, France
    Hey everyone. I've asked the team about your problems, and unfortunately, the iPad mini 1 doesn't have enough power to run Krosmaster Arena properly. As a result, it will crash on launch as the game can't load properly.

Our apologies for this...

6. Maelwolf

Maelwolf Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    I'd love to see some special monthly-type events with this game. Beat a special boss by a certain time, etc. The game is great, but for longevity the more variety and additions the better.

7. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    #27 PBSNellie, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Im having all kinds of problems logging in to the game. I created an account on the website. After I log in, I get to the nick name part, put in a nick name and nothing happens. I am on iPad Air 8.x. I tried to put in a support ticket but the submit button is greyed out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edited: I went back on the site and created a user name (it should say nick name to avoid confusion). That solved the problem.

8. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I had the same problem. That was really confusing.

9. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Glad this is out! I've been interested in the physical game for a while, but it is ridiculously expensive. This'll be a nice free demo!