Universal Krosmaga (by Ankama)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Feb 28, 2017.

1. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    But I think the annoying bit with this game is that it goes through that "expansion" EVERY TIME you launch the game.

2. gingler

gingler Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Hello guys!
    I really love this game and came to explain some stuff
    This game can be played too on the pc ( it actually started over there)
    They have a page were you can check whats up and stuff, even very seldomly they give booster packs ( they gave one in christmas)
    Krosmaga.com

Also about the iap, i actually think its not that bad, since sure you can buy booster packs, but honestly, i ahdnt need to buy to get good cards, here is what i do.
    Everyday, they give you a free roulette coin and a mission which can give from kamas to booster packs, once i got this one that gave me a gold booster pack for a 5 winning strike.
    So, i usually play once or twice to complete these, talking about the missions you can stack up to three, so you could wait until you have all three and get all the rewards easy!

I agree with all you the game can drag on, thats the only downside i see with it.

If you have any questions or want to add me Im gingler in game!
    C: have a nice day everyone!

3. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Not really.
    You soon end up just putting more and more games on a bigger hard drive and leave one or two gig spare.
    Not knowing how much space a game really needs can cause problems.
    I know myself. I have 128 gig iPad and only have about a gig free.
    If I had a 256gig device it would just take a bit longer until I reached the same point.

4. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Well took 12 days to get a response from Ankama. Customer service is evil and cleared the ticket as solved but still failed to solve to issue of linking the account. The rating I would give customer service is so low that they would have to impress me a great deal to hit rock bottom.

Game delete, advice stay away from it.

Also infinity troops need 5,000xp to max. That's a mighty long time.