iPad Kroll or Crash Bandicoot?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hitman45, Oct 22, 2008.

?

Crash or Kroll

1. Kroll

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Crash

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Kroll

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Crash

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. Hitman45

Hitman45 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    iPhone Gamer
    Williamstown, NJ
    Basically which should I buy? I dont have enough for both so I would like your opinion.Thanks in advance.

2. jlake02

jlake02 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Manager
    Los Angeles
    Crash. Much more fun than a bland slasher app.

3. sirisaacx

sirisaacx Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Agreed. Graphics can only do so much for a game. In the end it's the gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.

4. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

Crash. It's just better.

5. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Buy Crash, Kroll is a joke.

6. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Sorry, but Kroll was not a game. A demo...maybe. Way too short to be a game.

7. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I say save your money up for Rolando!!! or if you really want a racing game, asphalt 4, it really is worth the ten bucks. (is that the price its at now?)

8. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Kroll has short gameplay and overall lasting value, but impressive graphics and will entertain and fascinate you for a few hours.

Nitro Kart is a Mario Kart clone with a nice track design, but overall very low framerate, if you are not alone on the track. You see the framerate problems at first when you finished training and start your first race and in later and more detailed tracks it gets worse. The whole thing sucks even more, because they tilt the horizon while you tilt the iPhone for steering. That means, that on top of the low framerate you always have to reorientate yourself because you left focus of the track while tilting.

But you compare two entirely different games. Besides the good and bad of both games you should ask yourself the question: Kart or Slasher? The AppStore currently only has Nitro Kart or Kroll in these genres (Cro Mag is no kart racer), so if you want a kart racer, go for Nitro Kart, if you want a slasher, go for Kroll. "It's that easy" ;)

9. Gregz0r

Gregz0r Well-Known Member

Is there an option for 'None'? :D