Krazy Kart Race for prizes: win a steering wheel accessory

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Konami_Europe_Florian, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Konami_Europe_Florian

Konami_Europe_Florian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    #1 Konami_Europe_Florian, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
    Hello everyone,

We are planning on hosting a series of Krazy Kart Racing multiplayer tournaments starting this evening (Central European time).
    All you need to join is your copy of Krazy Kart Racing installed on your device and a working internet connection. Please see all necessary information below:

What?
    - Krazy Kart Racing Multiplayer Fun Tournament (10 starting places open)

When?
    - First event: Thursday Sept. 10 at 18:00 CEST
    - Next dates tba

How?
    - 2 game rooms will be opened on Thursday, Sept. 10 at 18:00 CEST(16:00UTC - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/)
    - Game rooms will be named “konami A” & “konami B”,
    - Each game room will be hosted by a Konami representative who will also join the race
    - Participants can join one of the game rooms (first come first serve, no registration needed, but please ideally post your interest by replying to this thread)
    - Please be sure to use a unique nickname (if you’re sure you will participate, you can send a PM to me containing the nickname beforehand for identification purposes) so we can identify you later in case you win a prize.

- As soon as 5 players have joined a game room, a race series of 8 races will start (8 different tracks taken from the first two cups, so make sure everything is unlocked and you practised a little, the same in each game room)
    - Participants can freely chose their characters
    - Participants leaving a race will automatically get 0 points for that race (no matter if it’s due to connection problems)
    - Open spots in a game room can be replaced with other participants, who can finish the race series
    - Scoring sytem for each race:
    5 points for 1st place
    4 points for 2nd place
    3 points for 3rd place
    1 point for 4th place

Prices:
    - The winner is the participant with the most cumulative points (per game room 10 race series)
    - Each game room winner will win a HAMA steering wheel for their device (iPhone or iPod touch)

- The winners will be announced here in this thread

If all game rooms are full already, please try again next time.
    Please remember, the focus of this tournament is to have fun and enjoy the gaming experience...

...with that said, hope to see you tonight!

Attached Files:

2. Konami_Europe_Florian

Konami_Europe_Florian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Thanks! The winner is:

Hey guys,

thanks for joining.

Here's our winners list (please note that only 3 people completed all 8 races, please comment if we should potentially reduce the number of races) in the future:

1. Axeman: 33 points
    2. LU: 25 points
    3. CHRIS: 22 points

Now: unfortunately no one has sent me his nicknam via PM yet so I am not even sure those three were aware of the competition :)
    Can you guys please contact me in case you were. If I dont have a reply by sunday the wheel will go into the jackpot for the next races

3. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    damnit i only just seen this thread :(

hope ya put on more contests in future!

4. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I am CHRIS and I was aware of the competition :p