Android KPOP MV QUIZ - Multiple Choice

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Tenriver, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Tenriver

Tenriver New Member

Apr 21, 2021
    Male
    Hello! This is Tenriver.
    This time, we have released a KPOP MV QUIZ - multiple choice song matching game. :)

KPOP MV Quiz - Multiple Choice is a simple quiz game where you can guess the TOP 100 popular songs by year as an official YouTube music video.
    Therefore, I am sure that those who like and listen to KPOPs on popular charts will be able to enjoy playing in various modes.

Features of KPOP MV QUIZ - MULTIPLE CHOICE
    ◆ Various difficulty levels - There are various difficulty levels to suit your KPOP knowledge, so please enjoy the game comfortably.
    Can you try a higher difficulty?

◆ 100 Challenge Mode - 100 random quiz starts for every song in the app. How many KPOP MVs can you guess?

◆ Multiple Choice Quiz - Difficulty down with multiple choice quiz! If it is still difficult, try using hints with points. No points? Do not worry. You can simply get unlimited.

- All songs from ballads, dance songs, and rap KPOP are included
    - The starting point of the music video that changes every time
    - The most popular KPOP MVs for each year
    - 100 % Free App
    - Hints can be used depending on the situation

You can meet KPOP singers who have recently led KPOP here.
    - BTS, Blackpink, ITZY, aespa, (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE), AKMU, AOA, APRIL, ATEEZ, ASTRO, EXO, BIGBANG, BOL4, BTOB, CRUSH, GFRIEND, GOT7, HEIZE, iKON, WINNER, IU, IZ*ONE, JEON SOMI, Jessi, LABOUM, MOMOLAND, MONSTA X, NCT, OH MY GIRL, RED VELVET, SEVENTEEN, SF9, SHINee, STAYC, Stray Kids, GIRLS GENERATION, THE BOYZ, TWICE, WOODZ, WJSN, MAMAMOO
    and more KPOP singers.

※ Please proceed with the game under a smooth internet environment as much as you bring a Youtube link. (It would be appreciated if you read the cautions when starting the game.)

[Download]
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tenriver.kpopmultiplechoice