KooFish is coming!——Take a name for us, gifts offer!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by KooGame, Jun 5, 2012.

1. KooGame

KooGame Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Our new game will release soon! This is a special game with cute roles and smooth operation. Before it release, would you please take a name for this game, we will send a gift to you if your name adopted by us. In addition, we're also look forward to your suggestions about this game.

This is our new game(The temporary name is "KooFish:Break’em Out")

[​IMG]
    You can choose bullet with your pleasure, to enjoy the fun of formations and create your own methods to pass different levels.

[​IMG]
    150 levels with sincerity, many styles and much way to play, enjoy this game and have a good time!

[​IMG]
    More expansion, more fun, just one download, enjoy the continuous optimization and the expand services free.

[​IMG]
    Relaxed and lovely in game, simple and interesting to play, you can play with your family.

[​IMG]
    Funny and cute characters, beautifully furnished scene, the colorful cartoon marine world will perfect show to you.

The information of our company:
    Shenzhen KooGame Technologies Co, Ltd.China is a Company with 10 years experience in mobile game. We even gain attention and investment from Matrix Partners China. So far, we have 8 games published on AppStore. Such as "KooFish", "Treasure Hunter" etc. Some of these games get good mark in China. And the next target for us is entering the world market, especially, the North America. This is a brave plan and the direction of our development. It's our honor to gaining name from you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You like it? If your name adopted by us, we will send you a gift from China!

Please leave your valuable suggestions for the name of the game, we will pay close attention to your reply, thanks for your support!

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

When I saw the video, and when the fish gets angry.. I feel the angry the bird... it's really close to Angry Bird actually according to the gameplay video. It's a nice game in fact, however, I am always bad as name, I have no suggestion for you. Wait for other suggestion from TA members then.

Antony

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    How about these names I'll think of some more later. The game does look fun
    Fling Da Fish
    Fishy Break out
    Underwater Escape
    Free Da Fish
    Frozen Fishy Breakout
    Slingshot Fish

4. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    A similar Angry Birds concept, so you could choose a name similar to that title.

Perhaps "Angry Fish"? "Underwater Rescue"?

5. antony.thai

Haha, I was thinking of Angry Fish, just don't know if it's good to say that. :p

6. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    Angry fish sounds too cloney..alot of people will purposely avoid games with "angry" in the title becaue of that reason.
    Plus there's already 2 games with that title, angry fish and angry fishs

Swap out angry for another term of the same meaning to make it more original and unique.

Like furious fishes or something

I like the word Koi.. Something with koi would be cool

Koi boy or koi buoy Is cool but doesn't really mak sense with this game

7. antony.thai

Yah, one of my friend wanted to name his app as "Angry Bus" and I told them it sounds very like "angry" as the bird. But really in this video, those fishes are really really angry cos their friends are kidnapped...

I have some suggestions now:

- Fish Rescue

- Fish Release

Sounds pretty bad huh? :mad:

Antony

8. KooGame

KooGame Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Thanks for your advice, we'll considerate seriously. And if we use your name, we'll send a gift to you immediately.