Universal Konrad the Alchemist (By Aycan Atak)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Mar 2, 2017.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I am definately interested in this game.
    Ye olde match 3 rpg's are always a grabber for me.
    But I am going to hold off for now until the crashes have been sorted.
    Patch away dev. #
    Oh btw, is the game fine to play on the iPad Pro 12.9"?

2. Blx

Blx Member

Mar 2, 2017
    version 1.1 is out! btw, there isn't any complaints from iPad users yet :)

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I play on iPad mini 4and it's never crashed once for me

4. etienu

etienu Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I love the music and the ideas seem cool, but it feels really unresponsive and you get killed so
    many times before you figure things out. I've figured some things out, and now I'm dying after every three enemies instead of after the first? I'll give it a chance since it looks promising, but it's really frustrating.

5. Blx

Blx Member

Mar 2, 2017
    well, another difficulty nerf will reduce story mode's gameplay time too much. instead of that, I'll expand tutorial for sure.

6. legendofchin97

legendofchin97 Active Member

Sep 11, 2013
    I still haven't figured it out. I've been busy lately so I come back to this every few days like maybe I'll get it now but a few swipes trying to remember what direction connects to what and I'm dead :/

7. Blx

Blx Member

Mar 2, 2017
    yeah, you should memorize the spell formulas. ofc if you face with a remembering problem, library and laboratory can help you.

8. legendofchin97

Sep 11, 2013
    But I don't have any xp to unlock the laboratory (well I have like 396 not 1900) and I don't know what symbol is what when reading the guide there's no symbols... And I can't seem to be able to access any kind of pause menu from in the game to go back to the library - maybe I could start taking screenshots and go back and forth?

9. Blx

Blx Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Well, you can see every spells' default formula in the "Spells" section in the library (for example; s-w for fireball). Also in the library, in the "resources" section you can see that s is for sulphur and w is for wood. Also their symbols are shown there.

I'll definitely merge these data in somewhere else in the library. On progress :)

10. legendofchin97

Sep 11, 2013
    Thank you - I might be an edge case but I do really want to play this game - just frustrated

11. etienu

etienu Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Upon further review, I'm absolutely hooked. The spells require precise movements between symbols, but I find that if you drag along the lines, its way easier. I think I've even come to appreciate the spell system as it separates itself from other match 3's. I'm falling more and more in love with this game each day.

12. Blx

Blx Member

Mar 2, 2017
    :) until next update (probably next week), I updated support web site with brief information about gameplay.

13. legendofchin97

Sep 11, 2013
    Awesome!