Kole Audio Solutions for your Game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Kole, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    #1 Kole, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
    Hello Game Developers,

My name is Kole Hicks and by profession I'm an Audio Designer for Media (with a focus in Games). I'm posting here today to offer my Music Composition & Sound Design services.

Below is a video demonstrating one possible way of how I'd approach creating an interactive music system for games.

Portfolio

More Demo Materials

Because I'm a Gamer myself, the most important thing to me is working on an inspiring project with great people. So if you like what you hear and want to work with me, feel free to get in touch and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Contact Information:

*E-mail: [email protected]

2. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just in time for Halloween, I've remixed & put the finishing touches on my latest Audio Replacement Reel.

*Source is L4D: The Sacrifice Trailer

Click Here for HD Audio Replacement Reel (Sound Design/Music)​

Enjoy & have a great Halloween weekend!

3. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump. Just finished Music for a new project & updated the Audio Replacement Reel (both Included in the link on the Original Post).

4. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just finished some new music (featured on the music clips player) for a couple new projects and now have time to take on any other Music Composition/Sound Design Game projects.

Happy 2011 and I look forward to hearing from you!

5. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    New music has been uploaded to my Demonstration Materials page, but I also found out that many people were receiving bounce-back error messages when trying to contact me. I apologize for the inconvenience & have changed my contact info... you can now get in touch with me through the following e-mail address.

[email protected]

*I'm available for projects again.

6. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just a few quick updates...

I'm currently busy with a few different projects at the moment, however I should have time in the near future to create some great Music/SFX for new games! I'd be happy to talk to anyone that's interested in finding out more information or may need audio in the future. I'll also be attending the GDC next week and would be happy to meet with you. Feel free to get in touch at [email protected] to set up a meeting.

Also, I just created a video on an Interactive Music System that many game developers (even those outside of audio) may find quite interesting. You can watch it HERE.

7. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Happy 2012! Just another quick update.

*My site has been updated with new demo materials (Music/Reels/etc.).

*Just finished all the Audio for iOS/Android/Nook/etc. game 'Bag it!' from Hidden Variable studios. Check out the Trailer HERE.

8. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Updated this thread with new materials & made it 'cleaner'. The original first post had to much information on it & could get confusing.