Knotmania-a knotty physics puzzle game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by loana, Jul 25, 2015.

1. loana

loana Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2014
    software architect
    Milano
    Hello, everybody!
    So here we are then after months of development, Knotmania is open for beta.

It will be much appreciated if you could help beta testing it via TestFlight and post your feedback here on this thread. Please search and download TestFlight on your device (TestFlight link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664?mt=8) if you are going to kindly offer your help. I will also need your Apple ID (it's the email address you used to register and login your Apple account) to send you an invitation so that you can install my game. Please PM Apple ID as PM, post it on this thread or send it to [email protected]

Knotmania is an innovative physics puzzle game where you untie the strings immerged in geometry abstract rooms.
    The game features for now 55 rooms - but new ones are on the work - each flavored with unique concept, atmosphere and music.
    Try to untie the strings, but be careful: these are magic strings - once you touch them, they come alive.
    Every room and knot combines stunning visuals with captivating gameplay.
    To give you an idea, here is a short gameplay:

• -Use simple gesture to manipulate the strings:swipe to slide a string,pinch to separate them,long touch to drag it.two fingers swipe to rotate it
    • -Every time you play, the strings react differently!
    • -Time is limited!
    • -Use fewer gestures for a better score!
    • -Compete with your friends on GameCenter in 3 Leaderboards: Score, Levels, Golden Tangle!
    • -3D Audio Landscape
    • -No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
    • -Share screenshots of knots and braids with friends
    • -Procedural rooms geometry abstract
    • -Procedural knots generator

The game will be a one-time purchase with no ads or in-app purchases.
    Release is planned for fall 2015.
    Compatible with:
    - iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
    - iPod touch 6th generation
    - iPad 2, 3rd, 4th generations.
    - iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
    - iPad Air, Air 2

Have Fun and enjoy some screenshots from this mania! :)

Attached Files:

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I would love to help with beta testing. I am sending you a PM.

But... You posted in the wrong section.

You need to post this very same post in the "Upcoming iPhone and iPad games" section. It is for games that are upcoming or not complete yet. You can find out what potential players or TA members think of your game that you are working on, ask for opinions on what you are going to do with your game, including new graphics and controls.
    That's where you can also seek beta testers and have your testers discuss your game and beta testing.

This section "Promo Codes and Contests" is for when the game is complete and IF you want to give away some free promotion codes to your game or have a contest to hopefully gain more exposure and/or impressions about your game.

When your game is complete or finished and released in the App Store... You can announce it in the "iPhone and iPad games" section.

If after your game is complete or finished, you want to tell everyone it is on sale, you can post in the "price drops, must have freebies, and deals" section.

If you want to talk about this developing games in general, with other developers and helpful members you can post in the "Public Game Developers forum"

if you want to discuss or ask questions with only other developers then you can do that in the "Private Game developers forum" members that are not developers, do not have access to this section.

Good luck to you!

3. loana

loana Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2014
    software architect
    Milano
    Thank you very much. I've sent you a TestFlight invite for Knotmania. Hope you enjoy it!

You're right about the wrong section!
    I've posted in the "Upcoming iPhone and iPad games" section, but it was lost in the amount of threads that opened every day. Sorry for the confusion, the link is: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=266696&highlight=knotmania