Universal Knights of Pen & Paper 2 (by Paradox Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, May 14, 2015.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Geez you guys that have finished it why didnt you do something else? I mean why rush through I have no idea how people have so much time on there hands.

2. Hpmor

Hpmor Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2014
    I cannot add a fifth party member although I have 400 gold what am I doing wrong?

Edit never mind restarted the game now it works

3. MacinJosh

MacinJosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I finished it and I'm halfway through it again after I started a new one.

4. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

OMG, I bought it yesterday and have already played 7 hours. Amazing game, no, It's fantastic!

5. MacinJosh

Dec 13, 2008
    So I completed my second playthrough. This time I made some different choices in the game. My level of completeness is now different from the first.

1: Spawn Point Village (93% Complete)
    2: Nameless Bridge (90% Complete)
    2: Tower of Brass (95% Complete)
    3: Graveyard (92% Complete)
    4: The Past (84% Complete)

Weird. I might try a third run. It's fun trying out different class combos. However, as fun as this game is, there really is no challenge. Maybe I'll try solo with Barbarian next.

6. vapourtrail

vapourtrail Member

May 7, 2009
    I started with similar: cheerleader elf cleric and rocker dwarf warrior. I like rocker for warrior as he gets no penalties for armors. Cheerleader elf cleric is a really solid build.

Already beat the game, I think all you need for Cleric is the passive and purge. The cleric passive, basically replenish mana to all heroes per spell cast is pretty necessary. Especially if you play say a Hunter. Then you can max out Hunter's Hail of Arrows which is all hunter is good for and spam it every turn. Hail of Arrows was by far the biggest damage dealer of any of the characters.

Extra hand slot can be for 2 weapons or a weapon and shield. A dagger has 3 crit etc so doubling up gives 6 crit. Or to use 2-handed weapons it'll take both hands.

7. MacinJosh

Dec 13, 2008
    Can't solo. Need at least 2 guys. I'll try 2-man it then.

8. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Good advice! Do you have any other good character combinations for other classes too? I just have those two so far, I've maybe played 30 minutes? Man you guys are crazy, in a good way haha

9. vapourtrail

vapourtrail Member

May 7, 2009
    Not really. I think Cheerleader elf is perfect for being just a healer. Rocker best for tank, pally or warrior just cos of the no penalties to armor. Rest are just plugging the holes really. Unlocking Exchange Student gives xp boost which is good for whatever class you might want to max 2 skills out faster, like Hunter. Lab Rat has extra trinket spot which might be pretty good with a thief where you want to get your crit high. Played Lab Rat as a Mage tho. Surfer might be useful on a tank if you don't have Cleric spamming Purge... The first 2 are the only real fits IMO.

10. Zero Ehxe

Zero Ehxe Active Member

Sep 16, 2014
    #110 Zero Ehxe, May 15, 2015
    Last edited: May 15, 2015
    I don't intend to be mean by stating this, though it does have a bit of harshness by default: some of us are adults in our 30's and have our proverbial ducks in a row allowing us to spend time on our hobbies. It's a perk of graduating from high school/college. That and finally learning punctuation and the difference between "there" and "their". Judge not lest...

11. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    I must be doing something wrong. I'm in my 40's and I have a hard time eking out 30 minutes a day.

12. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    How do I delete a character? I accidentally filled my 3rd seat with someone I didn't want.... Hope I don't have to start over.

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I agree I mean I work all day then come home to a wife and kids so I guess its ok I dont have time to play games all day you know.

14. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Just dont sh-t for two days then take your iPhone to the bathroom. You will play til your legs fall asleep

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Lol that made my day man!

16. Zero Ehxe

Zero Ehxe Active Member

Sep 16, 2014
    You still have kids at home; there's your problem right there. Joking of course.

17. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Anyone wanna scroll up and answer my question?

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    You need to get to the part where there is a tavern and you do it there.

19. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Why do I find cheerleader+ stealth(rogue) has the obvious best synergy? And since a cleric heal every turn, the passive of cheerleader doesn't trigger anyway, right? And I kinda think Rocker is for paladin, since energy equals hp to him, why it is better on warrior? I just started the game, so I could be totally wrong tho.

BTW, a few questions:
    1. what does "each failing saving throw" mean in Divine Judgment(cleric)?
    2. Is five the max foe number in a fight? I noticed you said Hail of Arrows is the best AOE, but several class has spell that hits adjacent targets, if you choose the mid back-row one as main target, the spell will hit everyone(if only 5 enemies).
    3. Which class do you left out and why?
    Thanks!

20. Dailion

Dailion Active Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Indie developer
    Ibiza
    5 $, hard decision.

¿ A demo or little version ? let me play a bit before i take the decision of buy or not.