Universal Knights of Pen & Paper 2 (by Paradox Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, May 14, 2015.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks man!

2. DerDree

DerDree Active Member

Jun 12, 2014
    #62 DerDree, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    Is there any way to sync your progress between iPhone and iPad?

Edit: nvm figured it out, just create a paradox account

3. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Just got in from work and played this on bus home.... I noticed sometimes one of my characters can't select any targets to attack. I click attack, it says select target... Nothing. I can't click on any target. So I have to put that target into defend, so that I can move onto my other character and attack. The character can attack the next time around though.
    The character isn't stunned or anything either.
    Is this a bug?

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Happens to me sometimes too.

5. Kaje85

Kaje85 Active Member

Apr 17, 2013
    I have been playing on my iPhone 6 Plus pretty much all day and I haven't experienced that bug at all.

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Yep - glad it's not just me I couldn't work out if I was doing something wrong or not.... I'm on the air2 latest iOS

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So o find it incredibly hard to decide on some things, what kind of setups do you guys use for your teams?

I'm wondering like for my warrior I used dwarf for the damage reduction but then a person that can hold and extra hand slot, it's hard to chose between that and the surfer curing an affliction per turn.

I originally started with a warrior and cleric and went to add mage and warlock. Just wondering later on is it easy to swap when I unlock new classes like I'll want the druid.

8. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I'm using ip6 iOS 8.1.1

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    There is a Warlock?

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yes it was there to unlock in my magazine from when I started the game. Cost 500g though

11. zen_mode

zen_mode Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Sydney
    You guys are overthinking it with the acronyms. KoPP1, KoPP2. Problem solved. Yes it omits the "&" without omitting "of", but the rules arn't set hard and fast with acronyms. It's whatever works. Oh wait now I'm overthinking it.

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Nice!

13. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Wish the icon actually looked like the icon in the App Store. Weird that it doesn't. And I wish I could view and pan the Game Room in portrait mode.

Other than that, it's great so far! Like the original but with more of everything. Can't wait to build up this adventure!

14. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone finds hunter sucks.. Maybe I am not playing it right
    Whats the two characters you guys stsrted

15. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I'm feeling the same, overthinking and can't get past the character creation screen, I also wonder what people went with for pairing classes with people?

16. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    It really doesn't matter just pick ^.^ even the races only add a point or two so it's not huge. I just rocked whatever I thought looked cooler.

I had no idea they're new classes to unlock in magazine haha.

Rocking a warrior, paladin, Mage, and cleric and they kick ass so far!

Characters are around level 12.

Someone said the games 8 hours but I thought the game was a lot bigger. I know they'll be adding content in the coming months.

Tons of replay it seems because you can continue to play with different characters and combos.

17. Shwqa

Shwqa Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    The classes so far seem less straight forward then kopp1. Rogue used to be a destoryer of worlds by himself/herself. So I started out with rouge who I though was very mediocre until I got paladin. Paladin is great for applying weakness to the group of enemies, which makes rogue's fan of knives do amazing damage. Mage can also do mass status effects but burn seems to wear off before even doing damage very frequently.

Warrior has been a great stand alone character. Ton of heal and threat while counter attacking and stunning all day long.

My mage is pretty good. His stun spell is my highest hitting damage. And his row is deals decent damage. Combine with rogue I can clear 5 enemies fairly fast as long as they have some status effect (it seems stun doesn't count).

I just bought a 5th character, the ninja. So far pretty weak but I'm hoping +critical and 3 hits while doing a status effect will be worthwhile.

18. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    So I went with jock dwarf warrior, and cheerleader elf cleric. Woo hoo!

What exactly does the extra hand slot mean though? Two swords and a shield?

19. zen_mode

zen_mode Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Sydney
    Pocket Tactics gave it 2/5. Brutal.

20. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    How do you complete 100% an area? I follow the quests from dungeon master. However I notice some areas are not 100% and I am quite far already in the game