Universal Knights of Pen & Paper 2 (by Paradox Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, May 14, 2015.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Does anyone know how I can rest the players? I wanna level.up my new character fast

2. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    So is this now free to play?

3. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    Sure is. Glad I waited.

4. pisiform

pisiform Active Member

Aug 10, 2014
    In Big Town you can enter a tavern and swap characters in and out if that's helpful.

I hadn't played this but picked it up when it went free the other day and finished the campaign tonight. Sure there's a few side missions that I haven't done but I was very surprised how short it is. My characters were only level 17-18 at the end. There are 3 in game DLC using in game money but one is for characters level 25, the other for level 40 so I didn't bother unlocking those.

The game is very unbalanced. There's nothing to spend money on and I ended with 248,000 gold pieces. Only needed consumables at one point in the game, so why would I spend real cash on it as a F2P game? There's also a few minor bugs about not being able to sell magical items found so the stash gets full. The couple of dungeons were fun and it could have done with more of them.

A fun little game while it lasted and I couldn't put it down but not earth shattering.

5. gingler

gingler Member

Oct 30, 2015
    ^^^
    What the person above said, you get gold super easy xD since they made it freemium i was expecting the dlc to be asking for 150,000 gold or something, or ask for real money, but this way, I really doubt someone will try to buy gold since you get gold super easy, my chars are lvl 15 and I unlocked all dlc, all the stuff in the game room and my characters are fully equipped, theonly thing im missing is buying all the characters slots :B

I never played the first one, but isnce im hearing its longer than this one and similar Imight :> I still feel sorry for those who bought it :/ they should had at least been given 100,000 gold, since seeing its so easy to come it by.

6. paulmeyers

paulmeyers Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 30, 2012
    How are cloud saves supposed to work? I got a notification about a cloud save conflict on my iPhone, but the conflict was with a previous iPhone save game, not my iPad save game. The iPad save game is different and doesn't sync with the iPhone.