Universal Knights Fight: Medieval Arena (by Shori Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Shori, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Man of Water

Man of Water Member

Jul 31, 2016
    in the river
    It looks so. 3 for each armor - heavy, light and medium

2. Man of Water

Man of Water Member

Jul 31, 2016
    in the river
    Chicken

Hey devs,
    That easter egg with a chicken is awesome! That's funny!:D:D:D

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Why oh why is there an energy system!!!!!

Can you please put in a IAP to get rid of it so I don't have to watch ads? I'd rather pay one time. I don't care how much it costs.

I am loving this game. I lost my first fight. I got my ass whooped in the arena lol. It made me want to go back for more!

Such a well put together game. I'd love more blood and gore though. I want it more visceral. You can put in a toggle to turn it off for those that do not want it.

I usually do not like PVP games but I have to admit I really like this one. I have budgeted $10 for IAP unless they add unlimited energy and a currency doubler then I would buy those as well regardless of cost.

Billy

4. Shori

Shori Active Member

You caught it!;)

5. Shori

Shori Active Member

Thank you!
    We will think about the unlimited energy. It's a good idea btw! And about the blood too :)

6. Shori

Shori Active Member

Great thanks!!!

Thank you all guys for your feedbacks and comments!
    We want to hear your opinions and wishes because you help us to make the game better!
    And your support is really important for us!

7. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    Since it's already come up i guess i'll chime in as well

Downloaded the game, loved everything about it except the energy system which made me uninstall it

If you add an IAP for unlimited energy i will buy it instantly

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Thank you for taking time out to be so responsive and interacting with us on here. I know how things can get with a release so I like to say thanks when a dev takes their time to talk to us.

I want to find that first sucker that beat my rear end for some revenge. Lol. I'm still hung up on that!!!!!

So this is asynchronous multiplayer? How does that work exactly because it sure feels like I'm playing a real person.

Billy

9. riquelamenha

riquelamenha New Member

Sep 26, 2016
    combos not working

The game is great and I'm really addicted to it. But there is something wrong.
    I cannot use any of the combos :/
    I slide my thumb on the strikes, as seen on the tutorial, but nothing happens. The strikes only work one by one, separately.

Tried many, many times. :(

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    You have to wait until they are all lit up to do whatever strike you want. If the icon is dark and it's part of the combo it won't work.

Billy

11. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    I almost beat the torturor. He was in red health. I will try again today.
    Hey dev maybe you can allow us to move side to side a little in matches? Like make the block button a slider so we step aside left or right?

12. Shori

Shori Active Member

Yes, it's asynchronous. And you can fight with your friends in real-time when you are in the same wi-fi network, btw. You both have to enter in LAN Fights in the Arena and you just send him an invitation to fight.

13. Shori

Shori Active Member

Hey saansilt,
    Thank you! We think about it. We can't promise but it's possible to do something like that.

14. Butcher Bill

Butcher Bill Member

Jul 29, 2016
    No job
    NY
    Nice!

Awesome game, guys! When I used to play Rival Knights I also wanted to fight with sword. Now I can do it here!

15. Man of Water

Man of Water Member

Jul 31, 2016
    in the river
    Torturer

Oh yea! The Torturer is really ... hard!!! I almost broke my ipad when I triyed to defeat him! Hate this guy:mad: His name speaks for himitself.

P.s. I won finally!

16. Shori

Shori Active Member

The Torturer is a bad man, we know that! ;)

17. illvminati

illvminati Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Design
    London
    #37 illvminati, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Yes, he was hard at the time... until I met the Swordsmen. I was so infuriated and really angry with that fight, because even if I had 75% health versus his 5%, he would pull out an endless combo and kill you.
    Even the Blade-Master is easier to defeat, because you can unlock better equipment.

18. illvminati

illvminati Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Design
    London
    #38 illvminati, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Gold problem
    The only issue with this game is the inability to earn gold, or even exchange silver for it... :(
    There's even a '10 gold per day' video limit. After defeating the BladeMaster, the final armour, swords etc cost 300 gold each, but fights are stingy with tiny gold rewards, so it's impossible to earn enough. I only got around 6 gold for killing the BladeMaster!

So if I want to get one piece of armour that costs 300 gold, I need to watch 10 videos per day, for 30 days?!:eek:
    Alternatively pay £10.99 or £18.99 (for 180 or 400 gold).
    I already paid £30 and I refuse to pay any more for a mobile game.
    What are your plans with this?

Aside from that, well done on making a brilliant game! I used to play Mount&Blade in clans back in the day :)

Some other questions
    1. I'm actually an Android user. Will you make this game for the Android market?
    2. The game saves with Facebook. Will this mean I can carry my save game to my Android phone, once you release it?

19. Shori

Shori Active Member

Hi illvminati,
    You can get some gold coins in daily bonus and you can
    catch the chicken
    - it brings gold coins sometimes :)
    In our feature update next week there will be added daily challenges and weekly leaderbords with prizes where you can also earn some gold. And in the nearest future we are going to add new duels on silver bets with gold coins as a prize.

We are launching Android version in October. And yes, you will be able to carry your save game and play it on Android.
    Hope you enjoy playing the game!:)

20. illvminati

illvminati Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Design
    London
    Thank you for your reply. I look forward to the October release; I don't suppose you know when in October?

Those are great sounding updates.
    Could you also give us different Arena maps? The Challenge Maps are very nice looking, but playing the same Arena Map hundreds of times get's a bit stale :)