Universal Knights Fall (by CARBON EYED Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Did you pass level 24? I'm stuck on the same level :(

2. ArthurTerry

ArthurTerry Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Yeh. Don't know how but I've 3 starred it as well.

I'm way past it now - lvl 47.

For something I pretty much dissed at the start, it's turned into an excellent game. It's quite different than anything else I've played. Odd. Obtuse. Rarely explains things to you (how the hell do these Heroes work in Defense mode? What is MP? Is carpet bombing automatic?). But then you discover things like lighting all the bells in the third mode make it go high score nuts (after it's just told you this is purely a luck round) and it just makes me go wow, nice.

Whilst pretty much the majority of IAP/Freemium games grind into playing the same round again and again (hmm, Skullgirls), I'm always pleased to see the next level as it's got some really inventive design going on. Again, some of it is hit and miss (you have one soldier; get him in the hole) but now I'm balancing my men on a large see saw anchor. The main story mode has no levelling characters up, no advantage to playing more or less, so you always know it's you, the slider (and maybe an item) beating that stage whether it's level one or 100.

I've even put newly purchased Templar Battleforce on the back burner just so I can play this.

3. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    What's with the blue gems?

4. ArthurTerry

ArthurTerry Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Heroes need a level break around level 6. Blue gems increase the maximum number of levels they can have.

5. mehenninger

mehenninger New Member

Aug 16, 2017
    #25 mehenninger, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Chapter 20 - Erkel's Militia II - Currently bugged?

Nevermind, friends. I found the in game forums and I'm not alone. The level is currently bugged; or many of us haven't figured out how to kill the last 3 orc. I've tried all the skills (and blown my gems but whatev; they pile up quickly).

6. Dmplatz

Dmplatz New Member

Aug 24, 2017
    #26 Dmplatz, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Level 51

Any hints on how to beat this boss? I'm stuck for a few days now and haven't been close to defeating that thing. Thanks!

7. Spore Productions

Spore Productions Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    So what's going on with this game? The servers are no longer responding and the app isn't in the App Store. :(