Universal Knight Maker (by Magic Cube)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lucia han, Jan 24, 2018.

1. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Is there a way to send the Valkyrie on longer trips ? Having to send her manually to get 1 item is a bit repetitive

2. fring

fring Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 26, 2017
    USA
    My experience with sending the Swordstress out is that if you force close the app, then you can guarantee that she'll continue hunting while you're away from the app. If you don't close it, then it's pretty hit-or-miss.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I've always force closed it when I'm done playing and got the rewards when I open it back up after I sleep or whatever.

Also I realized how the affection meter works. It's actually pretty hard to keep up. It's starts at max but after you sleep or don't play for a day, it'll drop to nearly 0. So it starts off looking too easy but once you don't give her attention it drops drastically.

Btw I love all the cute journal dialogue after she comes back from the quests. They're adorable.

4. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    I like those diaries, too!

5. fring

fring Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 26, 2017
    USA
    Well, at this point I've gotten the bad ending, by defeating the dragon and winning the final tournament while my Intimacy score was at 60/60. I'm not really sure how to get a better ending, although I assume it involves slowly increasing my maximum Intimacy score by completing tasks for the Swordstress. Anyone else made more progress than that? I confess I've been playing less the last couple days, as I was trying out Lords of Dice (underwhelmed) and now the FF Dissidia game (actually kind of liking it).

6. Malban

Malban Member

May 29, 2016
    Can someone clarify what a Tier 3 equipment is?

I build a couple of different things quest is still open.

Is it quality?
    Is it the "rarity" color ?

I hate games that do not have some essential help or at least tooltips...

7. fring

fring Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 26, 2017
    USA
    I'm not sure. Where did you see a reference to Tier 3 equipment? If I had to guess, it would be the rarity color, though.

8. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    wow guys, this game is really good, what a surprise!

can't put it down!

9. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    #29 Makoto, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    I finally build up the max intimacy rank to 130 and get the "best ending", but there still seems to be no explanation for the heroine's origin... I wonder if that's by design or I've missed something...

Btw, there seems to be some glitch of the level system. Days ago, I was at lv54, and after some random hunting, I became lv65, with an absurd exp requirement for the next level (there's like, 11 or 12 digits in that number), And, out of nowhere again, it leveled up to lv94(the highest on the leaderboard right now) yesterday...

And a tip for those still trying to upgrade your max intimacy rank (maybe you have noticed it already though. I didn't until yesterday): there are some misc crafts that boost the max intimacy rank, and one of the lowest tier ones boosts the max rank by only 1, but has simple material requirement.

10. Sievers

Sievers New Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Help me, please

I still don't understand how to make leathery weapon or armor. Can anyone help me with instructions for the mini game?:confused:

It's the one with scissors and leather and lines.

11. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    When you tap, the direction of your scissors will change, and you need to keep the scissors on the lines for a higher score.