Universal KingsRoad (by Rumble Entertainment, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I don't get it,does it have energy bars but you don't have to wait for them?

2. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    No, there are no energy bars for the main game.

There are the tournament and arena features, which do have limited energy type systems, but these are just side activities, things to do for various rewards.

The main part of the game, the story campaign and all of the zones/dungeons are free to play as much as you want. No energy system there.

3. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I havent quite reached the end-game. Can someone explain it? are there top tier armors that ill be grinding for that only drop in certain dungeons? Can you aquire them without spending too much money? Is it possible to grind rather than to spend money?

4. jobegoodi

jobegoodi Member

Apr 29, 2015
    This game is fun at first but gets boring fast. The maps are limited in their scope and the bad guys are generic for this genre. But worst yet, this game is, by far, the WORST free 2 play game I have played in my life!!

5. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    You must not have played very many (if any) free to play games, then...

What makes this one the worst to you?

6. Nonstickron

Nonstickron Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Graphic Artist / Pre-Press
    Central Florida
    I'm not really sure how to manage my inventory with all these enchantment stuff I just started getting. That's with spending almost every gem so far on inventory space.

7. aux80

aux80 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Anyone need help with events or tournaments?

8. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    I have been playing for about 2 months now and still find the game fun although there is a lot of grinding and a constant struggle to get the new best gear each event. That being said, I am looking for a very active guild. I have about 8.3k power.

9. aux80

aux80 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    I did platinum solo for the first time this morning. Completed it without dying! :)

10. aux80

aux80 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    I'm a member of a high level guild. We're looking for serious players who are very active. There's a lot we can offer. I believe everyone in the guild is using nothing but plat gear now, myself included. We can help with events, tournaments, and everything else. If anyone is interested in joining, send me a message in the game. My character's name is aux80, just like my account on here. Hope we get some new members!

11. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I finally decided to try this game out yesterday. For some reason I never even looked at it. I honestly thought it was just another CoC clone, so I never even opened up the thread.

I'm glad I decided to check it out. It's actually pretty good! Sure, there's the usual RPG F2P schenanigans, but it's still a game worth checking out.

12. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    I just checked it out for the first time as well yesterday. I really enjoy it.

13. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    I really want to try this game but I can't get past the first loading screen (with the crossed weapons). Is anyone else having this problem?

14. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Actually yes, which is odd because I've had it installed on this device before. Decided to give it another shot but I'm stuck on the loading screen.

15. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Mine appeared to freeze on that screen, but then got past it and continued loading from there and works fine.