Universal KingsRoad (by Rumble Entertainment, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #141 Nullzone, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    The last one with a huge discount (50% or so) was around Valentine's Day.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the next one comes with Easter.

If you get one of the - otherwise bloody annoying - popups when you enter the town, it's around 30% "sale discount".
    And if you are totally desperate for more space, you can always go for one of the routine offers in the Shop. But afair those are only around 10% off.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang it man!

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Easter is just a few days away, relax ;)

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Lol true enough!

5. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    This is currently looking like the game I want to spend time playing. I love it so far and even set up an account for my 6 year old to play with me although we haven't tried that yet. I spent $1 on one account for the 1000 gems and nothing on the other but think I can grind out the inventory space over time. How is the mid to end game?

6. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    I'm enjoying the mid game. I just hit level 45 a little bit ago. My 5 year old loves playing this with me. The best part is he wants to type things in to talk to me instead of just talking so he's learning to spell and read more. He's in kindergarten but his reading level is above grade level (just a father bragging lol). Anyways he really likes playing this game and I like it as well so the bondig time is good.

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @Yerti1: Great that your son plays with you.
    My little one is 3, and doesn't get more complicated gameplay yet, but he likes to watch and boss me around (daddy, go fight the dragon!) :)

By the way, I'd consider anything below level 60 early game. You do level up after that to gain more skillpoints. I'm around level 100 now, and the additional points are a nice boon.

Mid- to Endgame:
    You will hit a serious difficulty spike around the time you get access to the first level (=Bronze) Tournaments and Events.
    Doing those solo at that stage to get better equipment I found pretty difficult if not impossible.
    For a while, you'll need to group with other players to work your way up through the ranks and get access to better stuff.
    I strongly recommend to find a good guild to join. A few pages back someone wrote he started his own, so maybe you folks can get a TA guild going.

Once you can do Gold Events solo, you are pretty much set. I cannot remember how long it took me exactly, but somewhere around 6-8 weeks (and I only play 1-3 hours a day, more on the weekend).
    When you can do Platinum (highest level) Events solo, you have hit the plateau in terms of individual power, and progress happens slower and in smaller increments.

8. aux80

aux80 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Is there anyone here who can help with the new Gold Event?

9. Xandrak

Apr 10, 2013
    I am playing with my 6 year old as well (that's my second account) and I did make my 3 year old one but his favorite thing to do is help me play by hitting fireball over and over. It's been fun so far.

I hit level 49 now and I was able to solo the bronze event once with many pots and accepted help a few other times. As a result I am getting some appearance gear and working on the legendary set from the last dungeon I can see. I think I am moving into the mid game soon but still enjoying it. I took advantage of the sales to buy some discounted gems and put them into th discounted inventory deal over the weekend. I am definitely getting my enjoyment for $8 out into this game. Their friendly approach to gems actually made me want to support them.

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #150 Nullzone, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    @Xandrak: if by "the last dungeon I can see" you mean the one called "Final Encounter":
    That's the best set available outside of events. I highly recommend it as a stepping stone to the higher tiers.
    Even if you get better things later, you should store everything from that set with +movespeed, you will appreciate it when you do gold/xp runs on the normal maps.

11. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    I hit 47 last night with my archer and have 4 pieces of the event appearance set. Was not doing to well on the Final dungeon so I was working on trying to get the bow in the wolf set, the set right before the final dungeon. Enjoying it as well with my 11yo son.

12. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    When I was at your level, I found that getting the Wolf Set took way too long for my taste.
    What I did:
    Get the Set from the last Giants dungeon: You can finish this one really fast, making it easier to get the full Set.
    I think I was level 50-55 when I started doing the Final Encounter Dungeon to complete that Set. With the Giants Set it went pretty well. Just remember, when you see the purple flashing that indicates the boss will show up: RUN to the other end of the map. When he appears, he sends out a massive-damage shockwave that is an instant kill for you.

Try to find a guild you like, and get some help with the final dungeon, and you should be good.

13. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    really wanna try this game out, too bad it isnt worldwide released........

14. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    You may be able to go and play on the Internet. With a email you can transfer the game to mobile when it becomes available.

15. Xandrak

Apr 10, 2013
    Yes, I have 5 of the Ravenous set so far (although not the weapon) and 2 of the Frizen trinkets. I have been running the daily specials instead as they are cheaper and pretty easy. I have managed to get 4 different items of the appearance set from the bronze event but keep getting boots and spaulders.

My 6 yo struggles in the tougher levels at times leading to deaths but she still enjoys it.

16. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Looking for an active guild any suggestions? I get to play 1 to 3 hrs a night and have been making pretty good progress. Lv 55 now.

17. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    You don't speak German by chance, do you?
    Even if not, I have one in mind where I know the guild owner. Let me ask if they accept non-English speakers too (my guild doesn't).

18. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Woah how did i miss this? This looks amazing!!! Downloading right now. Is there pvp? Like battlegrounds and such?

19. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    This game is great! Imo, best online dungeon crawler on the AppStore

20. wedge598

wedge598 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2013
    This might just be the best example of a freemium game I've seen yet. I completed all the story missions on normal difficulty with two different characters without spending a dime and without waiting for energy timers. On top of that it's got all the crafting and enchanting you'd ever want. Once you complete the story missions you have tournaments and single mission quests you can do. And you can do all of this solo or with up to 2 friends.

You also can switch between 3 different characters at any time and share loot between them. It's really a fully packaged online RPG. I never expected that from a Facebook game.

If you do decide to spend money the prices aren't totally off the wall either. Unlike games like Real Racing 3 or Darkness Reborn. This is truly how freemium game should be designed.