Universal KingsRoad (by Rumble Entertainment, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 19, 2014.

1. taiga97

taiga97 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    I would play this if it was on the Japanese app store

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I am quite busy playing this too :)
    No, you have 3 classes: Knight, Archer, Wizard.
    Following the initial tutorial/story, you will get a guy in town where you can change to a different class character at your leisure.

3. bcredonk

bcredonk Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    I am obsessed with this game! I've got my archer up to level 13 and I bought the "one time offer" thousand gems for 99¢ which helped a bit. I'd recommend using gems to add inventory slots and or buy skill points. Don't waste it unlocking the forge early or on chests

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    What device you playing on?

5. Ambrodel

Ambrodel New Member

Mar 7, 2015
    One thing I like about this game is that I can continue my game via the web browser when I had my iPad in the shop to get the screen replaced.

6. VidGamrJ

VidGamrJ Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Cool game. Works great on my iPhone 6. I wish they would clean up the chat box a bit, it's a mess. I'm gonna play a little bit longer, but I think it might replace Taichi Panda. But, Panda doesn't have me stressing over limited inventory space like this game does. I can't stand limited inventory, especially when it's expensive to unlock slots that seem to fill instantly.

7. Orderhere

Orderhere Active Member

Jan 28, 2015
    A mostly single player RPG that requires constant connection to play. Lol. /facepalm

8. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    That's the trend. It's single player but it has co op elements built in. Unless you are a beast level character the champion mode missions are tough solo

9. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    I must throw this out, playing on iPhone 5s is kinda scrunched... They did a great job keeping the UI as uncluttered as possible, but it is tough.

I prefer on the air, but gives me a chance to grind out some levels on the go.

Would def be better on 6/6 plus

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Its perfect on my 6 plus man! I thought it would work and it did.

11. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    The games pretty neat, I'm enjoying it.

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yup same here, I held off playing too much on my iPad because I rather play on my 6 plus. How do we become friends in game?

13. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It's not bad on the 6, either. In fact, I'm actually enjoying this quite a bit. The IAP mechanics are actually quite generous so far. Coop is pretty cool; glad they added a competitive element to it. I got the .99 deal as well, which should keep me happy for quite a while.

14. Shyft

Shyft Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Gonna have to try this since dh5 is trash. I wonder how that class action lawsuit is going. Lol

15. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Enjoying this more on my iPhone 6 than I did on iPad Air.

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed I think its easier to tap and move on my 6 plus than my iPad air.

17. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    It's a pretty good game nice to see this

18. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    I played this for a little while on Facebook and liked it. It's progressed quite a bit since then - a lot more features now.
    But now I've hit a major problem. I'm stuck because the game is trying to step me through using the apprentice, but I had already sent her on the quest right before. Now I can't tap on the quest send button because it needs to be collected first! I so HATE when developers force users to do something with no way out of it. Really poor UI/UX design!

And this is the second game today I got stuck in because of poor UI/UX design (the other being taichi panda). Ugh.

19. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I was loving this game up until the whole gem part kicked in. Serious overkill on gem fusion/evolution/ect/ect, there really doesn't need to be this many menu windows for crafting gems. Im going to act like gems don't exist and start selling all my gem pieces, because all they do is clog up inventory and I don't feel like reading through an engineering manual to play a simple mobile game.

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @Cilo: You can mostly ignore gem fusion, absolutely correct.
    But - if you intend to play longer, that is - I recommend to at least use and upgrade any special gems you have/get. E.g. I got a few combined +XP/+Gold from an event.
    I always fill up my gear anyways, mostly with throwaway gems (some you get plentiful, you'll notice after a while) .