Universal King's League: Odyssey (Universal app by Gamenauts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 13, 2013.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Agree with the above, it's really nice to see a game where you don't have to buy any extra currency or extras,
    Played through this last night on normal pretty much non stop, there's something really addictive about it when you get going.
    At first I didn't really know what I was doing, it was train my guys send them to battle train battle... Then I started upgrading the classes and skills, searching for unique characters.
    You get random quests,dungeons and uniques characters pop up, I'm hooked and started it again on the insane setting after finishing normal.

2. Murtida.

Murtida. New Member

Oct 28, 2013
    I finish this on pc. 2 archers and 2 knights can beat the game. Healer and wizards are useless when fighting the king

3. Thanks everyone for the kind words. :) We're delighted to hear that many are enjoying the game and we really appreciate that folks can see that we've preserved the integrity of the game.

King's League: Odyssey isn't that well known yet amongst iOS gamers, but we hope that as more people play and spread the word, our game can emerge as "sleeper of the week" amongst such high profile games released this week. :D

4. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    After playing the flash version it was fun but what's diffrent in this version to warrent a buy.

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I really like the sound of this still but I did purchase Lone Wolf and Oceanhorn and am just worried people are completing it so quickly, is there anything to keep you here after completing normal? I seen there's insane but anything else?

6. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Message #40

7. dr.morton

dr.morton Active Member

Apr 18, 2010
    For me the game is almost unplayable.

While it started out good and I even bought some of the premium characters, I faced constant crashes later on. It always happens when the curtain to a battle opens.

Thanks to the save mechanism I have to replay everything to my last tournament.

This is especially unnerving in Battlethon.

8. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Send your crash logs to them at [email protected] . I sent mine earlier

9. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    How do I save my game progress? When I go to the menu, it tells me I will lose unsaved progress but I can't find where to save it. Thanks, and so far Im loving the game!

10. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Hello again, I will definitely buy this app If you can confirm their will be gameplay fixes for the iPod 4. Thank you

11. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    Would love a promo code if any are left.

12. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    The dev has made mention in 3 different posts that they can't guarantee that it will work on iPod 4, and it even states in the description it is compatible with iPod 5... No mention of the 4, so I must ask what have they done to garner a 1 star rating especially if you haven't even bought the game yet? I find it childish to skew the views of others by putting out unwarranted 1 star reviews based on your device issues which are clearly stated in the game notes.

13. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Here is a little gameplay video of the first 20 or so minutes:

14. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    My device is ipod 4. Crying out loud, i ve been fan of the game since the flash version. Please find some solution for me to play. I belive in you guys.

feedback: i can play some some... Crash at pops up like battle or recruit. you should add a save option, i have been reset quite a few times now.
    Faith!

15. dr.morton

dr.morton Active Member

Apr 18, 2010
    #95 dr.morton, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013

16. SwordBytes

SwordBytes Active Member

May 17, 2013
    Agree.

17. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    I own the game buddy, it's constantly crashing before it loads the map and gamenauts personally told me it would work

18. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    #98 sivad, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    Dev stated in previous post your device was not supported.

You also "own" the game cause the dev gave you a promo code for you troubles on your unsupported device.... What was I thinking you should definitely one star them....smh

19. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Let me help you find your answer

Game is very solid, great city management and no freemium.,., well done gamenauts

20. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Looks like they not only offered you a promo code to try it, but also explicitly said they could not recommend your playing it on an iPod 4.