Universal Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG (by SVPMobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by itx, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Warmskin

Warmskin Active Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Itx, please. I am at level 48 and have 102 total skill points I CAN’T USE!! I cannot beat the big black spider who generates small brown spiders during the battle, besides the 2 brown ones by his side when he starts. I am on Spider Island. Is there some place I missed that has more spells? I’m still stuck with the same 3 spells apiece. I’ve been stuck at the same spot for the better part of a week. Something. Is. Wrong. Somehow the numbers must be off. I played ‘King’s Bounty’ on the PC years ago and was very good at it. No problems. Your game is similar to that game, although somewhat more simple. Please tell me where to find more spells. The game is being ruined because of this roadblock! You are the developer and I need help. So, Help.

2. itx

itx Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Please send me next screenshot
    1. Location of your spider ;)
    2. Screens of each member of your team.
    [email protected]
    Looks like you fight sideboss

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    So, I just completed Academy. And have to say you did a really good job with that one. Yes, it's a lot shorter, so it's easier to get things right. But anyways, it is *much* better balanced than the main game.

4. itx

itx Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Its just one map ;) there nothing to balance.
    Anyway - i weakened bosses after cursed island, its can be released in n ext path

5. Rahna

Rahna New Member

Jun 10, 2016
    I wanna love this game so much, it has so much potential, but this much grinding is just not fun - especially on a phone, early in the game, and with a respawn timer on the farmable bosses. There’s only so many times I’m happy to zot the same tree in the same way, only to find that trash mobs on the next island can still one shot the tanks. If you really want it to stay a grind-a-thon then some more variety in grind options are needed and the timer needs to go. Ideally I’d like to see it rebalanced to something closer to the natural progression, with that it would be pretty much a perfect app.

6. itx

itx Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    New version in review.
    All bosses after Cursed Island weakened

7. Rahna

Rahna New Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Yayayayayay!! I shall be avidly checking the app store for updates

8. thor5678

thor5678 Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Where do you get these gems to upgrade stars? I tried the chaos tunnels and got my teeth kicked in. So I went back, grinded, and maxed out 1 red and 2 orange items. When I tried to add a star, it said I needed 4000g which I have, but it also highlighted a gem with a red 1/0. I can’t find any, and it won’t accept my 4000g.

Thanks