iPad -KingdomConquest-By SEGA (Out in US)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Epox, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Ragna Gul, land of monsters...
    This is a place where colossal towers dominate the sky line and the land is inhabited by all types of monsters imaginable.
    The sole and absolute ruler "El Dor" suddenly disappears from his throne, leaving the land in unprecedented chaos…
    Players will battle against each other in the quest to succeed the former ruler.

~ Game Description ~
    Move between online dungeon crawling and MMO Real Time Strategy, fighting against and at times, cooperating with other players across the world in order to expand your territory. The alliance that controls the most number of towers in one season will win the battle.

~ Features ~
    ・ Compete or form alliance with other players from around the world (requires a Wifi connection, compatible with both 3G and edge network ).
    ・ Earn new Items and powerful weapons by defeating beasts in the dungeon
      crawling online mode. These powerful weapons can be used to defeat other
    players in the real time strategy mode.
    ・ Unlock more than 100 types of collectable monsters such as Crimson Gargoyle, Ice Golem, Dark Steam Knight.
    ・ Synthesize new monsters with skills that can turn the tide in a crucial battle.
    ・ Trade weapons and monsters with other players via the integrated auction.
    ・ Communicate with alliance members by using the in-game forums

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KingdomConquest

#11 Rank for the "AppStore Rewind 2012" Top Sales category in Japan!

Over 3,000,000 downloads! (as of…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Over 3,000,000 downloads! (as of 2012/5/24)
    Many thanks for all players!

Ranked Number 1 in the Free RPG games chart in various countries.

**MEDIA REVIEWS
    “Score90/100points”
    -metacritic.com

“Ambitious and groundbreaking!”
    -Appolicious

“If you’re a serious gamer looking to dive into an fun, addictive, and all-encompassing experience, KingdomConquest has you covered.”
    -Slide to Play (4/4 Must Have)

“If you’re a fan of World of Warcraft, you’ll certainly dig this game!”
    -The APPera

Experience the unique mix of 3D multiplayer dungeon crawling action and Massively Multiplayer Real-Time Strategy!

Reclaim the throne of El Dor by forming alliances with other players to gain control of the 7 towers in Magna, the Land of Monsters. This epic quest will challenge your loyalties and bravery in a world filled with dangerous monsters and cunning opponents. There can only be one alliance to rule the rest. Will it be yours?

BUILD YOUR KINGDOM
    Manage resources wisely to expand your kingdom as your alliance battles for power

FORM ALLIANCES
    Team up with other players from around the world to defeat monsters in the dungeon and dominate neighboring lands

EXPLORE DUNGEONS
    Join up to 3 other players for real-time 3D action and use spells and steel to defeat evil monsters. Succeed and you will be rewarded with rare items and monsters

TRADE WITH OTHER PLAYERS
    Obtain new items and monster cards by trading with other players via the in-game auction

【iPhone4S Compatibility Update】
    We are investigating this device.
    Your patience is appreciated.

[iOS5 Compatibility Status]
    ・There are no serious problems that prevent gameplay.
    ・There is a minor issue with the display of the Japanese Romaji keypad.
    We will patch these issues in a future version update.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Nov 16, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

KingdomConquest

Over 3,000,000 downloads! (as of…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Over 3,000,000 downloads! (as of 2012/5/24)
    Many thanks for all players!

Ranked Number 1 in the Free RPG games chart in various countries.

**MEDIA REVIEWS
    “Score90/100points”
    -metacritic.com

“Ambitious and groundbreaking!”
    -Appolicious

“If you’re a serious gamer looking to dive into an fun, addictive, and all-encompassing experience, KingdomConquest has you covered.”
    -Slide to Play (4/4 Must Have)

“If you’re a fan of World of Warcraft, you’ll certainly dig this game!”
    -The APPera

Experience the unique mix of 3D multiplayer dungeon crawling action and Massively Multiplayer Real-Time Strategy!

Reclaim the throne of El Dor by forming alliances with other players to gain control of the 7 towers in Magna, the Land of Monsters. This epic quest will challenge your loyalties and bravery in a world filled with dangerous monsters and cunning opponents. There can only be one alliance to rule the rest. Will it be yours?

BUILD YOUR KINGDOM
    Manage resources wisely to expand your kingdom as your alliance battles for power

FORM ALLIANCES
    Team up with other players from around the world to defeat monsters in the dungeon and dominate neighboring lands

EXPLORE DUNGEONS
    Join up to 3 other players for real-time 3D action and use spells and steel to defeat evil monsters. Succeed and you will be rewarded with rare items and monsters

TRADE WITH OTHER PLAYERS
    Obtain new items and monster cards by trading with other players via the in-game auction

【iPhone4S Compatibility Update】
    We are investigating this device.
    Your patience is appreciated.

[iOS5 Compatibility Status]
    ・There are no serious problems that prevent gameplay.
    ・There is a minor issue with the display of the Japanese Romaji keypad.
    We will patch these issues in a future version update.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Nov 16, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #2 ImNoSuperMan, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  3. Dakaa

Dakaa Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Sega~~~

4. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    I have a few questions to the people who beta tested this.
    How solo-able is this? Is there a lot of iap requirements? can u make decent progress before needing to purchase things?
    Looks like interesting blend of genres

5. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    It's pretty decent.

I'm Kylescorpion :p. Join my alliance! There's a quest that requires us to be in a guild with at least 5 members oo.

6. Scaramoosh

Scaramoosh Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Still waiting for that proper WoW/EQ style MMO with a persistent world.

7. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
  8. sushibox

sushibox Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Chief Design Lead (corporate): Web/Interactive/Pri
    Nashville, TN
    To quickly answer your question, yes you can solo this entire thing. My suggestion to you would be this however, make nice with your immediate neighbors. If you're friendly with them, there's a good chance they won't attack you, and you'll be able to play casually without fear of someone trying to take you out.

You may want to, as Kyle said, join an alliance for not only that "sense of community" but also for other perks such as fulfilling quests and gaining bonuses based on your alliance's level (such as bonus % to exp gain and resource gathering). HOWEVER, you can easily just drift about, not really rely on other players, and have fun at entirely your own pace.

You can also play without ever using in-app purchasing ever... For that matter, the only purchasing that's worth it is bonus to resource production, but really the in-app purchases are solely for really light bonuses that can easily be played without / overlooked entirely.

The only reason why I've been using the bonuses to resource gathering is, as a beta player I received a bonus of in-game currency (purchasable) for free to use as I like, so I've been spending it each week on the perk to resource gathering (+15%) that lasts for 7 days.

9. sushibox

Oct 28, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Oh and hey there Kyle, I'll add your coords to my little list and keep tabs with you in-game. We should run a few instances sometime.

10. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Thats cool. I'll probably just play this game for the whole dungeon aspect of the game lol. Do u need to know what the coords are?

11. sushibox

Oct 28, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Naah, I picked them up off the rankings charts. It's an easy way to search for someone by name.

Yeah I had no intention during the beta of really giving this game the time of day other than an occasional "resource-management" style "sim-empire" thing but it really got under my skin. The alliance I'm in is also making the whole experience a lot more fun.

Of course, if anyone wants to know, my name in-game is "Sushibox".

12. xvzinjvx

xvzinjvx Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Any tips? I still cant figure out how to get other types of units.

Are the ranking charts outside of the game? Thanks!

My in-game name is.."xvzinjvx". LoL

13. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Picked this up last night. Love it so far.

Feel free to add me: Stro :cool:

14. Juneau

Juneau Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Picked this up as I used to play TribalWars on the pc every now and then and found myself getting pretty into it. However, as xvzinjvx said, i'm clueless as to how to get more monsters. I thought by building one of the research labs i'd be able to start mass producing the type of monster associated with said lab. Only i've found no "train unit" or anything like that anywhere. Are the only ways of obtaining new monsters through Auction, and drawing packs and lucking a monster as oppose to equipment?

I remember part of it saying you could taim them, in the dungeons, but i'm yet to see or witness that.

15. Arcy

Arcy Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    College graduate
    A little help here...I'm on this quest where I need to expand my territory by attacking a level 1 plot near my kingdom. I keep attacking with my level 1 wolf but it's never successful. I have it as my leader when I attack, what do I need to do? I made another wolf but its in another unit and I can't have two wolves in one unit?

This quest is driving me crazy as I already see other players starting to gain land around me.

BTW, the name is Aanadil in-game. How are the dungeon moments in the game? That's all I really want to do, don't care for the farmville aspect of the game

16. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    You and I both brotha.

17. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Oops. Fixed now :eek:

18. Krollx

Krollx Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    This looks pretty good :)

19. WeskerWario

WeskerWario Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    -none at the moment-
    Florida
    #19 WeskerWario, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
    only complaint i have with this game, the co-op portion allows only 4 raids and to earn each raid back is 6 hours DAS BULL!!!!

20. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Freemium with RPG and strategy? Going to try this one out in an hour!