iPad Kingdom Rush Origins/HD (by Ironhide Game Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
  2. Legendary_Slayer

Legendary_Slayer Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Under the price of the hero there is a restore button. If you already bought the hero that will get it back for free, although you will have to level it back up.

3. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Ok thanks.

4. thymegatherion

thymegatherion Active Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Does the game upload the save data to iCloud?

While it says uploaded, I Can't find it in the iCloud storage. And the option to download the latest save data from iCloud seems to be missing, pretty important for cross-platform Apple users.

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Sorry to post it here but I can't find it in the iPad section and I figure other TD players may know. What was the other TD game that launched recently as iPad only? I believe that had a hero unit too.

Also I'm unsure how to download my save from the cloud, hopefully if I upload then when I open my game that will be the save showing as I just got an iPad. Although don't want to buy the game again...maybe it'll let me refund this and then pick up the hd

6. Legendary_Slayer

Legendary_Slayer Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    I think the game you're looking for is Crystal Siege HD. I don't have it, but it's making me really jealous of iPad owners.
    I can't help you with the iCloud save transfer, I was wondering the same thing.

7. zachawry

zachawry Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Can someone help me out? I'm stuck on the Unseelie Court level.

I do well enough, losing only a point or two of life until the very end, and then the Wizard dude comes and gets through all my defenses no matter what, and I lose the level.

This is incredibly frustrating and seems stupid from a gameplay POV. Doesn't matter how well you do on the level, because one really strong boss getting through in the final stage will kill you.

I'm sick of playing the level only to lose to the boss. Anyone got any pointers on how to get past it? And is this a recurring theme, because if so I can just delete the game now.

8. jefflemon

jefflemon Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I'm debating whether to buy KR Origins HD or non HD.

I was just wondering, does anyone have it on the 6 plus? Do you have to 'scroll' around the map (like you have to on the original KR on an iPhone) or does it take advantage of the 6 Plus screen and show the entire map full screen like on the iPad.

9. Brandwin

Brandwin New Member

Dec 4, 2014
    What are the extra items once you max out a tower for that round? Not sure how to explain it. But you max out your tower for the round and then you have additional items you can purchase. Like a Zzz for archer towers etcÂ…

I am not quite sure how to use these. Some you can buy up to three times and then they are greyed out.

Thanks!

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Those are the special skills for each unit. They activate automatically after being bought and usually occur after a certain amount of time. Most of the time it's not worth it to max upgrade if you don't purchase the special skills.

11. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Guys how do I sync my game on iPhone to iPad?

12. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    You don't. The app is not universal so it won't recognize the two different versions. Don't really understand why they even included the iCloud saving as the only use I can think of is to save your progress if you want to delete the app.

13. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Or they think each one of us has 5 iPhones and 10 iPads.

14. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    is the save file from iphone to ipad compatible though? if i drag and drop it via funbox or iexplorer etc? I have this problem for Frontiers, i have a finished game save on iphone and zero on ipad.

15. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Yes. If you do not know which file you have to copy just pm me. Of course if there is no problem with the devs.

16. Fangbone

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Regardless of the lame iCloud implementation I'm really enjoying this game. Just as good as the others.

17. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    That alone is useful for me because I often delete to make space then re download the game in the future, it's nice to know that my progress was saved if I want to go back.

So did anyone see the cool new icons for the previous two games I like that they are each different now...

18. Fangbone

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    The only difference I noticed in the icons is that there's no longer a border around them. Is there something else?

19. kannon778

kannon778 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012

This is actually a really easy level. try to experiment with other play styles and try other upgrades.

[​IMG]

Heres an old screens while I was just levelling a hero

20. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Oh you,re right there isn't much else different, I just like new icons hehe