Universal Kingdom Rush 5: Alliance (by Ironhide Game Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Eunice Reid

Eunice Reid New Member

Jul 31, 2024
    The game is very good, I want to download the game for my android phone is there a free version?

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’m not on Android so can’t say sorry, but the game just released and as far as I know it’s only premium with no free versions.

3. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I'm an Android player and no there's no free version. The game is on launch sale though at 10% off.

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #24 anthony78, Aug 1, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2024
    Actually if you’re on Android and have PlayPass, it’s on there, including all the IAPs.

Finding my Samsung tablet more useful lately. :)

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I finally got around to emailing the devs.

I wrote to the devs about how I wanted on option to disable swipe pathing for towers because they conflict with hero swipe pathing. I often swipe to move heroes and end up completely moving tower defenders out of position. I rarely move tower defenders so I don't need their swipe mechanic. It's mainly the heroes running all over the map. But that feature has been the most frustrating to me since heroes and tower defenders often overlap on the map constantly. I can tap on the hero portrait but that loses the convenience of the quick swiping.

I also asked for stat tracking since we've gotten so many games and none have stat tracking like: time spent, enemies killed, hero deaths, skills used, etc. It would be good to incentivize playing the game more even after you've beaten the game.

I got an email response back today thanking me for my feedback and they can't respond to everyone etc. So typical canned response. Sadly, I'm pretty sure this means they're not open to suggestions or improvements.

6. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    No this doesn't mean that they're not open to suggestions.
    It only means that they have a ton of feature requests from many people and they'll compile it up and see what things can finally be included in the game.