Universal Kingdom: New Lands (by Raw Fury)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Lunacy182

Lunacy182 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    You guys need to take it easy.

And can we stop getting so off topic in this thread please?

Anyways... is there a way to call back your little guys? They have a tendency to go out at night and keep getting killed. Not sure how to keep them in the safety of my kingdom.

2. This game is most definitely not for everyone. I was sort of enjoying it, thinking I was doing ok, as the enemies didn't pose too much of a problem and I was playing it safe (or so I thought). Then all of a sudden my kingdom gets swarmed, my archers are useless at aiming, and I had to watch most of my kingdom get destroyed. FFS, if the NPCs can't do their jobs, at least let me fight back! Without enough resources left, the next night they took my crown and game over. I had no idea I wasn't doing what I needed to do to keep the kingdom safe. 45 min of that just to start from scratch? Zero interest in doing that.

3. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I don't think that you're intended to win on your first try.

I had to go read a guide that explained some bits, I'm enjoying the game a lot more now.

4. I have no problem not winning right away. But I would like some earlier indication that I'm doing things wrong so I don't waste so much time.

5. Skylez

Skylez Active Member

May 15, 2015
    I finished all the island and unlock all characters but i dont know whats the dog doing yet xD i never take it bc i dont know if it is usefull, any idea?

6. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    This game is enjoyable but extremely punishing because there is no save function. If you die you start over and the grind is very long. I'm not into very punishing games especially on mobile devices. I'm glad I waited for the sale. Not exactly my cup of tea so I doubt I'll play much more.

I hope they update for a more casual option. Lower the difficulty so those of us that just want to enjoy the art and setting have more of an opportunity to do so.

7. uMuffin

uMuffin New Member

Feb 4, 2017
  8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Agree with above
    A save option would suffice with me

9. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
  10. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    The dog barks in the direction, the enemy attacks from. Gives you an early warning so you can get to town. Or if in town gives you a chance to be proactive.
    Eg. Boost defenses by dropping coins in front of walls, go the other direction to hire beggars, indicates you have time to go exploring/go to shrines to offer gold for bugs, in the other direction, gives you a chance to send out a raid in the other direction to kill of a portal, etc.

So its very practical. And a big difference later in the campaign (especially the beggar thing, if you have not yet got the baker).

11. CplNobbyNobbs

CplNobbyNobbs Member

Apr 6, 2014
    So I’d like to play the game again from the beginning, but I haven’t found a way to reset all progress. Now when i start a new game, everything (mounts etc) is already unlocked.

I tried reinstalling, turning off icloud for this game, and even switching off gamecenter. Nothing worked.

Any ideas?

12. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Kingdom Two Crowns comes out in a few hours on console and PC. Wonder if there will be a sale on New Lands?

13. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Raw Fury's app store games are now temporarily discounted. :)

I think PC ver is a little easier to play, but the mobile version is also great!

14. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Just went on sale for $2.99. Biggest discount yet?

15. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    On sale again with the new release tomorrow. Although it’s not as cheap as that last one that was posted here.

16. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    After it was free on Epic Store for PC lately, it’s on sale for its lowest price yet: $1.99 on iOS. Like there’s anyone out there who doesn’t own this gem already. But just in case.

Skall and sebgo like this.