Kingdom at War Referral Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by melvin, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Believeitt

Believeitt New Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Please Add YXDJDSBZZY

2. Xx-kawplayer-xX

Xx-kawplayer-xX New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Kingdom at war referral code

If you are thinking about downloading "KAW" aka Kingdoms at war you will enjoy it but before you do please read this  To help get you started could I get you to enter in my referral code. There are no hidden agendas here and no false promises given. By doing this you will get  nobility points to be used later in the marketplace I will receive  nobility point and  health crystal.

My code is * * M Y G R D R G L F*

1. Click on the "home tab" (bottom left of screen) if on an I-device
    2. Click the RED invite friends box under the banner flag.
    3. Click the "enter referral code" button
    4. Enter *M Y G R D R G L F *in the text box
    5. Get your  free nobility points as well as help from me.

You start with a castle and will build a guild and one other attack building you will end up selling this building in a few minutes.

The next step is as follows:

Step #1 *Do quests right away and keep doing quests until you have no soldiers left.*This is called keeping your self pinned. This way while you are getting hired and making money you can not be attacked and lose your money.

Step 2 *Post the following message on world chat (to get to chat click the small blue box in the bottom right corner)  *Hi I just reset, I plan on being active and build forges. Please volley me to 1 billion.

Step 3 *As the money starts rolling in and it will. *Keep doing quest to keep your guys at zero so you won't lose money.

Step 4 *Build forges and forges only (as quickly as you can) one at a time upgrade each one to level 3 before building the next one. If you are really slow at this the money volley from other players will slow down and might even stop. After the first forge is built and upgraded buy your next plot of land and keep repeating building the forges.

Step 5 Join a clan as soon as possible listen an learn from them when you use my code I will see your user name and will be able to check in with you for more tips.

If you found this useful please return the favor by using my code. Thanks and hope to see you in the game.

3. thgamerz

thgamerz New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    add me

Please feel free to add the following referral code:

KUJHKJHDW