King Rabbit level builder - early access

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RareSloth, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

#1 RareSloth, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    [​IMG]

Our level builder for King Rabbit is in "early access"! In a short time, a few awesome players have built over 317 levels.

Why are we adding a level builder and giving it to you for free? Our company is small, 2 guys. Making enough levels to keep up with demand has been the bottleneck for us from the beginning. We would spend weeks building levels only to have players finish them in a day or less. Adding the level builder feature will solve this problem as there will virtually be an unlimited supply of level content. Eventually we will need to move on from King Rabbit to create another game, but we still want to keep the game alive. We plan on releasing smaller updates in the future, but with your help - King Rabbit can live on. :)

We still have some slots left, so we'd love to have more of the TouchArcade community join the fun! To get an invite, reply with your e-mail or send me a private message with your e-mail. Join us and become an early adopter. Thank you and have fun!

Cheers,
    Brian

Interact with me - live!
    Follow me on Mobcrush.com/raresloth to get notified when I sign on to play your levels and get your feedback.

2. nreyes

nreyes Member

Jul 7, 2013
    [email protected]

I would like to help with the level builder if there are any slots left.

Thanks,
    Nigel

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 New Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thanks for the access !
    I just crafted my 1st level, but I don't understand how to submit it.
    Can you help ?

4. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Its automatically published once you:

* Beat the level with 3 coins
    * Name the level
    * Save the level

5. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Phew. 5 beta updates later and here we are a little over a week before the game is released to the public!

There are still some slots left if anyone would like to hop on and try the level builder / community levels before the release. All you have to do is reply with your e-mail or PM me.