Universal King Rabbit - Classic (by RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by novichok2008, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I feel guilty getting this for free on my other phone from the app of the week.
    Anyway to pay for it

2. Mattlas

Mattlas Member

May 13, 2016
    Thanks

I appreciate that but I already found that one. On the level selection screen there's an empty diamond that fills in when you've collected all the diamonds for that level. 1-13 remains empty. Is there a second diamond or is it a glitch?

3. amacar

amacar New Member

May 14, 2016
  4. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Buy the expansion they just released. I am actually happy that I paid for it just before it went free.

5. Mattlas

Mattlas Member

May 13, 2016
  6. amacar

amacar New Member

May 14, 2016
    Just go in the way of red arrow on the first image. So you must crash to the tree (just go up).

7. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    If anyone hasn't tried a force touch press while playing, do so. Too funny (including the animation just before you do so).

8. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Just want to let you know that I hear you and I understand the annoyance. We're going to push a small update in the next month (just some levels) and then we'll look at revising that modal's design in a bigger update.

Cheers,
    Brian

9. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Peek and pop!

10. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    You guys rock as always. Thanks.

11. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thanks. We're going to be a little slothy in the coming month... I'm going on vacation to reconnect with the sloths.

Stay slothy.
    Brian

12. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Any guides for finding all the diamonds? Drivzing me nuts, but love the game so much!

13. phant0mw0rm

phant0mw0rm Member

May 3, 2016
    As a general rule:
    1. try destroying all the trees/boxes
    2. try killing every enemy (reapers, spiders)
    3. if you see a sparkling in the water, jump and follow the new rocky path

14. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I have a little question. I bought the game on day one but never played it. I just started to play after completing the first one. But why I'm seeing adds after every stage I conplete? Has the game gone free to play?

15. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Thanks Phat0mw0rm!

16. CCO

CCO New Member

May 21, 2016
    1-13 Second Diamond

No matter what I do, the reaper refuses to attack me. I've run into the tree countless times, I've "hidden" behind the wall then come out so the exclamation point popup appears repeatedly, I've even shot the tree with the turret, all to no avail - any tips? :confused:

17. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    At a guess I'd say that because you didn't open the game up before it went free, it doesn't realise you paid for it. I got it on day one and haven't seen any ads. It's probably worth contacting the devs. They can probably fix it for you.

18. Shugardude

Shugardude New Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 30, 2014
    I haven't bothered to check if anyone has complained about this yet, but I really hate the pop ups I get each level telling me to use a hint. I generally go for a perfect run when I play a level, so most of the time I die enough times to trigger that pop up. I've bought both games and all the extra levels and so I hate having iap constantly pushed on me, especially for some hint that would completely ruin the challenge. I understand the developers are just trying to get paid from all the people who downloaded the app for free. Maybe they can create an option in the settings for the people who bought the app and hate iap, to turn off that pop up off.

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hey there, Brian here checking in from Cambodia. As someone said, it is because the app wasn't opened. Please email [email protected] and we can get that fixed for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
    Brian

20. saappsDOTnet

saappsDOTnet New Member

May 24, 2016