Universal King Rabbit - Classic (by RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by novichok2008, Mar 23, 2016.

1. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    (Assuming you mean Sapphire, chapter 25 isn't in Emerald. Also assuming it's the far right diamond you can't get)

Took me a while but I finally got them all on that level. If it's possible to get them all in one run I'm not smart enough to figure that out, but luckily the game doesn't care if you make multiple runs to get them all, and that satisfies my completionist complex.

http://imgur.com/gallery/AJhvJ

Any chance you know how to beat level 21-13 pretty please?

2. choobs

choobs New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you are the greatest! Thank you for figuring out what I needed despite the lack of correct information!

In return, here's a walkthrough I made for 21-13:

https://youtu.be/HEgbIzY3V6c

I believe that's all coins and jewels, let me know if I'm wrong.

3. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    #263 TwelveFoot, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Thanks, but that doesn't work for me. :confused:

Edit: There seems to be a glitch, but I did get it. If I do things like the video the platform keeps moving after the bomb goes off, as if the switch (which is now ashes) is still pressed.

If I use a slow time power-up and do things exactly the same the platform stops when the bomb goes off and I can then beat the level.

Not sure what's up, any ideas RareSloth?

iPhone 5c iOS 9.3.3 btw

4. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

#264 RareSloth, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Hi TwelveFoot,

Ah, yes I think I know what is happening. We are taking a look at it right now and should have a fix one way or another in the next update which is coming early September. :)

Best,
    Brian

5. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We just released an update! 21-13 is fixed now, breaking the switch will stop the moving ground.

We should be working on King Rabbit 2 right now. With iOS11 around the corner we decided to make a small update to King Rabbit. It turned out to be something much more!

INFINITE items, INFINITE building

Something we’ve been wanting to do for a long time is allow players to use all items without limitations. Now you can unlock unlimited items for the level builder for $7.99. This includes all rare and legendary items that you normally find in items packs. Grounds and walls will still be limited so the game performs well on all devices, but we will be increasing the max number of grounds and walls by a small amount. For those players who have already purchased item packs of any quantity, we will automatically upgrade your account to “infinite builder” status. We want to show our gratitude for your early adopter support, thank you! We hope this update will make builders happy as well as further improve the overall quality and creativity of level designs. We can’t wait to see what you create. <3

Diamond Expansion

We have added a fourth expansion to bring the total campaign levels to 512. It was difficult once again to choose only 64 levels of the thousands of community levels. If you have already purchased all three expansions, this one will be on the house. That’s right, the diamond expansion is FREE for those who bought the previous 3 expansions. Thank you for supporting indie game development.

Other updates

- Free players can now obtain free item packs in the store at any time by watching an ad.
    - Added a “don’t ask again” button in the gift reminder modal.
    - Diamond rabbit skin
    - New run and death particle effects
    - Minor UI design improvements
    - Increased max # of grounds and walls in builder
    - Updated the soundtrack in the homescreen

Level builder stats

Total Levels Created: 24016
    Total Levels Published: 11137

6. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We're at the point now where we have a ton of levels created and new ones being made every day. There are over 21,000 levels available. In order to give the best experience possible, we needed to update our algorithm. Many of these levels are of low quality, so we wanted to ensure that players see the best content first, as voted on by the community.

Algorithm update:

95% of the time we're going to serve you levels that have the highest upvote to downvote ratio (with at least 20 votes). And then 5% of the time you'll get a level that has a low vote count (<20 votes). This should ensure that you're always playing the best levels first, with a peppering of new content that needs votes.

We also updated the game to be optimized for iPhone X and fixed a few bugs.

7. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

#267 RareSloth, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    We have just launched an official Discord community! You'll be able to:

* Speak directly with the developers of King Rabbit
    * Get update news and discuss with players
    * Share levels and building tips with other players
    * Submit your feedback and ideas for the game
    * Get teasers / sneak peaks of the upcoming King Rabbit - furever

Join the party now: https://discord.gg/PVezFVb

8. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

A King Rabbit (iOS) update is coming at the end of this month:

The Rabbit Kingdom has invented a new technology. You will now be able to opt-in to push notifications that occasionally notify you when a community level is trending. A trending level is one that is getting a lot of upvotes quickly, its hot! To be polite, you will be notified once every 3 days max.

* King Rabbit is coming to Steam! Add it to your Wishlist via the in-game button.
    * Fixed the discord button not working, oops! Come join our community. :)
    * Added watch ad for items button in the level builder
    * Re-designed some of the beginning levels with a better difficulty curve
    * Updated the level pack user interface design
    * Updated the home screen music
    * Fixed jumping sometimes "moonwalking" while on moving platform
    * Fixed pistons pushing things on moving grounds not working

Total free community levels: 27,000

9. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Little level design competition happening right now with some IAP prizes!

Deadline for submission is October 31st (Halloween)

More Info in #news channel.

https://discordapp.com/invite/PVezFVb

10. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Level building competition has just begun! Create your best level by December 21st and win a prize. Join our discord for details: discordapp.com/invite/PVezFVb