Universal King Rabbit - Classic (by RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by novichok2008, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015

Wow. You are such a great moderator aren't you?

He said that just he didn't like the late game and IAP, that's it and look at your answer. Maybe he's wrong IDK but you could say like "there is an IAP that you can have unlimited speed thing".

You encourage people here to offend someone who doesn't agree with them. If this is not an inside joke between you and him, I bet you kill people outside who don't have the same opinion that you have.

2. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Seems like a "cheat." A way to slow things down b/c regular speed is too fast & your are too slow moving the king...which makes me question buying it. It's a feature to make the game easier, which is fine & not necessary to buy, but what else would you buy to "help the dev"?

3. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    #83 demod1, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    OK so this is an absolutely excellent game, which has improved on the first in every way. But everybody here knows that already. I just thought it was kind of cool to see that every game Raresloth has created has a five star App Store and Touch Arcade rating! Excellent developers!

4. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thank you... We do our best.

5. bonesquad

bonesquad Member

Jan 15, 2012
    I would agree. Love this game. Probably even more than the first. Though that might be because I managed to beat all levels with all coins (no hints/slow downs needed)...

I should really try going back to Furdemption. I think I hit a wall around level 90 or so. Maybe now I can finish that one as well.

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #86 metalcasket, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    You obviously don't know what the phrase means, buddy. I was going to generate a lmgtfy link for you, but that would have just fueled the fire (yes, I am such a great moderator...thanks for asking :))...so here you go: "to show by ​your ​actions and not just ​your words that you ​support or ​believe in something".

EDIT: Looking at your post history (no, not because I want to stalk and kill you >_>), I get the impression English might not be your first language. The phrase I used isn't offensive. It just simply means the above in bold. It's informal and kind of like saying "Don't sing it... Bring it". Y'know?

7. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I'm absolutely stuck on level 5.4. Can someone Please PM me the solution or link to a video?

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Sorry that somehow I failed to PM you.
    The key to that level is
    that you can act quicker than the box does
    . This is actually a modified version of a level created by a beta tester, and "a fast shove" was the name of the original one.

Try do something before the box bouncing back!

If my hint makes it even more confusing, just let me know.

9. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Thanks Makoto. I PM'd you.

10. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Absolutely fantastic game, I finally managed to complete every level 100% today. Looking forward to the possibility of more levels, and I really hope you put a price tag on them or raise the price of the game... something at least to get a fair wage for (your hard work) the little rabbit. He's been through hell and deserves more reward.

Also congrats on the review, they picked the right man for the job.

11. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I am thinking of giving this game a try.

Read a lot about the hidden diamonds. Is there a list somewhere that lists the number of diamonds found in each level (only the number, not the locations or other spoiler info)? I know there is an ongoing competition about the hunt. But I think it is reasonable to know if I need to backtrack on a level to search for a missing diamond. Otherwise, much time is "wasted" searching fruitlessly in levels where there are no more diamonds to be found. Why put the "burden" (in a loose sense) on the player in this manner?

12. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Congratulations for review's perfect score!

13. farley

farley Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Loving this game! I've three-coined every level so far, up to level 5-14.
    I'm having trouble with this level. I can get two coins and save the princess, but I just can't get that missing third coin. I'm guessing it's hidden in the forest at the back (by the princess's cage) and so I'll need the fire crown to burn down those trees, but I can't keep the fire crown on to get there without blowing myself up on the bomb. So I can only get there with the normal crown, and so then I obviously can't burn down the trees.
    I'm also confused why I need the love potion, because the two demons get killed instantly on the spikes. I can't see any way of keeping one of them to turn with the love potion.
    Can anyone give me any SUBTLE hints (no blatant answers) as to how to solve this level and get all three coins?
    Thanks.

14. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Actually, the third coin is in the rock between the spikes(see the sparkle?), and that's why you need the love potion

15. farley

farley Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Thanks! I'll give it another go!

16. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I finished this with all coins and loved every minute of it (and that was not a given because I saw the "rescue the helpless lady" theme and that did not make me immediately enthusiastic). I did use 2 slowdowns and in hindsight wish I hadn't because then the game would have lasted longer. I really loved the mix of puzzles and platforming. Some levels were so clever (5-14 had me scratching my head for quite a while too) and there was such a variety of them.
    I wish there was a way to know a bit more about the diamonds. I did replay the first world to find more diamonds, but I prefer seeing progress and knowing if there's anything to look for. Doesn't even have to be per level, could be per world. But, I read here that other people prefer it exactly this way, so this is probably a YMMV thing. I'm just sad that I'm finished with the game I guess :)
    I hope there will be new levels and would be happy to pay for them.

17. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    U r welcome! ;)

18. farley

farley Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Unfortunately I have no way of knowing how many hidden diamonds I have found because my Game Center just shows a white screen!!!!! :mad:

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thank you! There will be more levels for King Rabbit coming in May! We're trying to make the best decisions based on the market and where we think we can maximize our earnings... So we can keep making good games!

20. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

What’s up everyone!

Its quite rare that a sloth willing shows its face… TWO sloths will be doing a live interview today at 8pm EST. You’ll be able to ask questions in the chat and hopefully we’ll have enough time to answer everyone!

http://www.mobcrush.com/RechargedTV/

Hope to see you there. #

Austin and Brian
    Co-Creators of King Rabbit and Furdemption