Universal King Rabbit - Classic (by RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by novichok2008, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Wicuicad

Wicuicad Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2015
    What are the iAPs...

2. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    That's rare! :D

3. Shkrbby

Shkrbby Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Great game. I was in the beta. Worth much more than 79p.

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    At the end of the day, it's more Furdemption and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. :) I highly recommend dishing out the $5 to get unlimited slow motion just to support these wonderful devs and if (IF) this $1 price tag doesn't end up working for the devs, I would suggest they implement ads in the game and the ability to disable ads with that $5 slow mo IAP (or any IAP in fact). If anyone complains about spending $1 for such an outstanding product...*facepalm*

5. Bi88les

Bi88les Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Instabought!

6. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Is this in portrait on iPhone? The screens say yes, but it looks like I've only seen iPad videos and the iPad screens are landscape. Thanks!

7. It is portrait on iPhone. I haven't even tried it on my iPad but now I'm going to. It's rare to see a game in portrait on iPhone and landscape on iPad.

8. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Sweet! Bought it, beat the first world. This game is super fun!

9. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

We love the level editor ourselves, and we do want to release it to you guys at some point. However, since there are only two of us at RareSloth - we had to set it aside for now. It would have taken us too long to have the level editor included in this release!

Here are our reasons for renaming from Furdemption

We hope King Rabbit grows on you. :)

10. dragon4ever

dragon4ever Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Great job on a fantastic game. I will also buy an IAP to show further support for the developer.

11. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    It's a good puzzle game. As long it is a puzzle game. Cause in later levels the game transforms more and more into a platform jump and run game. And to time the jumps is nearly impossible without the slowdown or a hint which cost money. This levels are clearly designed to spend money for items. It's much too hard to get all stars without this help.
    I thank the devs for making this game. I never played the prequel. And i had my fun for my 0,99€. But i would have more fun if i could pay 3€ and get a game where the speed is balanced and not forcing the player to buy items.

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Put your money where your mouth is and buy the permanent speed reducing IAP?

13. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi Ghostdog,

Sincerely appreciate your feedback! Our goal isn't to make you purchase hints or slow time. Slow time charges are pretty cheap to obtain just by playing for a little while. You're absolutely right that the coins get harder to obtain later on, but shouldn't a game get harder as you progress? Otherwise wouldn't we get bored without the new challenges? A huge number of our core fans crave the challenging levels, and we feel we would be doing them a disservice if we made the levels too easy for them. I hope you can understand our views on this... As always we appreciate any additional feedback. Have a good day!

Cheers,
    Brian
    Co-Founder of RareSloth

14. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Instabaught! Loved the first more than I ever thought I would. Truly fun and challenging game. Can't wait to dive into this!

15. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Maybe i've already finished this beauty until (if ever) this update hits, but as a supporter ($6) of this premium game, this annoying quite constantly pop-up screen leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.
    Please, Devs.

Attached Files:

16. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #56 Son of Anarchy, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Amazing quality game. A fairly simple set of base mechanics honed to perfection, and level design straight from the mind of a (dastardly and a little bit evil) genius. I love the setting, art, style, sound and atmosphere that all come together to create a wonderful sequel.

I got half way through the first then put it down because it was getting crazy hard to get all the coins and I'm a completionist. I guess I wasn't determined enough at the time because after playing this, I've restarted Furdemption again and am having a much better time. I think I'm better at it now after playing King Rabbit? It's probably more to do with the fact that I now realise just how much thought goes into designing each level, every one perfectly handcrafted. You actually have to think and I appreciate that more now.

Anyhows... I'm rambling. Great game, thankyou RareSloth for creating both of them.

17. farley

farley Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    What does that translate to in English? :confused:

18. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Not at all trying to be a dick but these levels aren't designed to make you spend money.
    I'm at 5-2 and there are only three levels that I haven't gotten all the coins in and I'm looking forward to going back to them.
    Play the first one. No Iap and REALLY hard towards the end. And no slow time or hints
    If these stayed easy it would be a disappointment.

19. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    If you own the game you know what the yellow bar means, Use Hint (Hinweis anwenden) to find all coins. Simple as that.

20. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Great Game!
    I just finished world 6. All Coins (288).
    How many Diamonds are hidden?