Universal King Cashing 2 - (by Productions Multimage Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I love this game and the first one but feel the same way. I hate that I'm almost done with the game already.
    and note, that is not because of the price tag, it is just because I really enjoy the game and don't want to be done with it yet.

2. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    yes. I'm mad excited for that one too.

3. multimage

multimage Well-Known Member

We wanted to add an enemy that got harder and harder every time you beat it but also gave better and better rewards but then you'd have a party way to strong to tackle the upcoming volumes. So instead we got the endurance level to keep the player waiting. The things dropped by that enemy is insane but yeah, in its current state it might feel a little short. Volume 4 will add 28 battles and there will be other volumes after that too.

By the way, have you ever had reports from other devs about them not being featured on the App Store? I mean with yesterday's refresh we didn't even got New & noteworthy or What's hot... King Cashing 1 got them with like 10 times less sales and coverage.

4. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Love the comic book style. Very cool. The games is addicting and enjoyable. It's not really wildly different from the first one, but if you liked the first one you'll like this one for sure, and probably more.

I do wish it had iCloud syncing.

5. blunted247

blunted247 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Just a quick word of advice to all those who were asking about an IAP option to "support the developers".

Don't forget you always have the ability to gift this game to friends/family. So if you really wanted to throw the developer $10 then you could just gift the game 3 times.

This is a win win win. Developer wins with more sales, you win with you sense of doing good for the developer, and your friends/family win because they get to play this amazing game and hopefully support the developer in the future.

Gifting apps is such an amazing yet under-utilized feature in iTunes.

6. applecat

applecat Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Why does the old man say in his tips to beat him with a blade (endurance battle 3) but doing so gets you nothing? I was convinced that's how you get the secret weapon but now I feel really stupid for wasting all that time :p Got a weak item off him, too (jammed gun), I've lost my trust in that geezer now!

I wish I could transfer items between saves or redistribute levels somehow to try other characters! I've a bunch of good loot that's not so good on these level 2 characters.

7. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Who is everyone's favorite party member? Personally I love the Necromancer because he can actually populate the 2nd reel, especially when fighting a "Weapon Breaker" enemy. Other than him, I also like the Alchemist since his potions are all so different from the usual weapons. The splash damage effect of the Gunner is pretty cool, but it is not so great against enemies that have a lot of misses in the 3rd reel. The other 3, Fighter, Tamer, and Cyborgette don't really feel all that unique. They all just do extra damage on a critical hit, they feel the most like the "heroes" from KC1.

So I think I am going to max out my Cherries and Luck first, and then pump up my Necromancer. After that, I'll probably try to level up my Alchemist. And if i haven't lost interest in grinding by that point, maybe level up my Gunner. The other 3 party members will most likely stay at level 2 or 3.

8. Naked Snake

Naked Snake Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    I'd like to know what it means when a bonus tells you it gives you 4x chance for "gun loot". Is loot considered the stuff you get in chests after a fight? I have several of these boosts but I'm not sure what they effect.

Also, does the Luck attribute just affect the things that occur when the little voice says "Lucky!" or does that affect other things? An example of "Lucky" voice I can think of is if you get a high stats weapon or get berserker mode after you die.

Also, what does the tiny King icon next to a battle on the comic page signify?

9. applecat

Nov 26, 2012
    @TRB4 You're way overestimating the amount of skill points you'll have. I'm at level 20 now and was only able to max out 1 character and get luck & cherries pretty high up, but not maxed out. Next level is 55.000 exp to go, which isn't happening.

I only levelled Cyborgette because I really love her voice on attacks and she does a bunch of damage, but Necromancer & Alchemist are really interesting.

Tamer has the cutest weapons by far, the variety of high level animals later on is so adorable that I'm really sad I didn't focus on her instead of Cyborgette.

@Naked Snake I think luck does exactly what it says when you level it up, some levels add hit rate, others berserk chance... not sure if there's other effects.

Tiny King is just an indicator of the battle you're on I think.

10. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Well I pretty much exclusively use the "Unique" weapons which add +2 to a party member's level, so I really only need to get a character up to level 7 to be "maxed out" since it seems like you can't use items to boost characters above level 9 anyway. I am currently level 16 and I have level 7 Cherries and level 6 Luck. I am definitely going to raise luck to level 9, but I might hold off on Cherries until Volume 4 is out, as I don't really need more cherries yet.

Also, I have yet to play the game with sound, because I play at work, so I have no idea how any of the characters sound.

11. applecat

Nov 26, 2012
    @TRB4 There's a weapon tier later on a lot better than the weapon master stuff. Speaking of which,

Question to developer: Can you get golden background/superior versions of the highest weapon tier (e.g. gold robots) in game right now, or can I stop farming? I'm going by sale price and for most people I have 2900 stuff, not for Cybergette though.

12. multimage

multimage Well-Known Member

Indeed. Thanks to everyone who abuses this feature!

Did the blade do the final blow? If so, what blade did you use?

There will be a respec button in the update so you can redistribute all your skill points for a price.

Loot is indeed what you get after the battles. The basic drop rates are as follow: 66.7% chance to get a weapon, 33.3% to get a bonus item. If you get a weapon, each weapon type has 16.6% chance to drop. (Melee 1/6, Gun 1/6, Animal 1/6, Potion 1/6, Robot 1/6, Human 1/6) Equipping a 4X more chance for gun means the gun will have about 44% chance to drop. (Melee 1/9, Gun 4/9, Animal 1/9, Potion 1/9, Robot 1/9, Human 1/9). Equipping 3 of those will give you 71% chance to get a gun. (Melee 1/17, Gun 12/17, Animal 1/17, Potion 1/17, Robot 1/17, Human 1/17).

Luck occurs in many places without saying lucky. If it did, you'd be hearing lucky everywhere once you got to a high luck level! (I tried it, it was annoying) And know that every luck perk is added on top of the other when you level up. Luck helps you everywhere in many subtle ways.

It depends on your luck. The higher your luck, the higher your chance to get a golden background, no matter the tier it's dropped from. So yeah the endurance guy drops a high tier weapon and then your luck factors in to determine the quality of the item. So it's possible to get a high tier golden background for now but you might need to play a lot for that.

13. applecat

Nov 26, 2012
    Yea, I unequipped characters to be sure. Well, I used something from the blade category, it was actually a whip (had to get that +5% exp :p). Do I have to use an actual knife or dagger?

You're awesome :)

I see. Well I figured out a decent way to farm high level weapons quickly, actually got the one I was looking for (2900gp robot).

14. applecat

Nov 26, 2012
    #154 applecat, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    Btw, what exactly is better about golden chests than regular ones? Got a bonus for them and actually learned to hit it every reel :3

15. blackiepang

blackiepang Active Member

Nov 25, 2011
    I am on level 7 now, and feel like I have wasted 2 points on upgrading the woman and "rambo".:(

King Cashing 1 wasn't much of a grind at all from what ppl are saying comparing to 2....

So to the developers, if you make the game so grindy, then what's the point on having so many characters? Seeems like we only only max out 1 or 2 guys at best..

16. applecat

Nov 26, 2012
    I don't think this game is more grindy than the first, it's just post-game bosses /perfect items you have to grind for, just like in the first game. You can finish the main storyline without grinding at all (there's even an achievement for that).

2 levels aren't a big deal btw, Rambo is also really good! This isn't actually a min/max game, even though a few of us like to approach every game that way.

I love collecting all the items, I really wonder if there are white/golden versions of all the bonus items like +luck, +hit, +super chest :D

17. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    To add to the praise, KC 2 is great! I am through all 3 chapters in the game and going back and working on getting all golds. That will not be easy, but it will be fun. Of course, I am looking forward to more chapters being released.

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    ?

Is there other colors for the loot beside golden and white?

19. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I believe that the loot is actually bronze, silver, and gold. There are also pink unique master weapons.

Also, has anyone gotten the secret weapon and if so what color is it and who is it for? Personally I would assume that the final secret weapon would be for the King.

20. blackiepang

blackiepang Active Member

Nov 25, 2011
    I perfected the first game (all hidden weapons, cleared everything on gold) and it didn't take long.

Leveling certaintly wasnt a grind. I was suprised at hearing how now it takes a long time to level up. I thought we would be able to max out all the characters and not just forced to choose 1 or 2.:(