Universal King Cashing 2 - (by Productions Multimage Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

Well Multi I have your game to thank for being so tired today at work ;) I stayed up a bit to late playing this....

2. sladeums

sladeums Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    I went and got Gold on everything in the first issue and it shows 13/13.

So, as mentioned, I would suspect you are missing the secret level.

Which, ahem, just so happens to be the level that features ME (and my dog) as the enemy.
    Good luck!

[​IMG]

3. multimage

multimage Well-Known Member

Ah yes, one of the contest winners! Congrats on that by the way! :)

Thanks everyone for getting the game. I read all your comments and you are all awesome! Keep it coming!

4. TheCurrentGamer

TheCurrentGamer Well-Known Member

I was a big fan of King Cashing and just purchased the sequel. I'm really looking forward to seeing where dev took this title, and how it has evolved. It looks fantastic!

5. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    Another vote for icloud here!! Please add it if you can, personally it's a big factor for if I buy a game or not.

6. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I'm not trying to troll, but can someone explain how this game is any different than just randomly mashing a button and hoping for the best? Is there any strategy involved?

7. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #87 bigred447uk, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    I've just unlocked you and your small dog ! Please take your spectacles off sir !

Edit : I just lost 150g trying to beat you 3 times ! You are well shifty. I'm going to level up and come back to kick you and little dogs ass !

8. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    The game can be played as either a mindless button masher OR a strategic game of timing. You can manually stop each reel individually, and with practice, excellent timing, and good vision you can learn to stop the reels to your advantage. By using the "aiming" method rather than the "mash and pray" tactic, you will be able to get golds much more easily and with lower level equipment, because you will be able to use weapons with higher damage and lower hit rate while still getting many more critical hits. You'll also be able to line up the bonuses more often and will be getting much more XP, GP, cherries, and chests than someone who merely mashes the all stop button. So as you can see, there can be strategy involved if that is how you wish to play.

9. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    The strategy is solely about what abilities and weapons you equip to try and beat foes as far as I can tell, as a newcomer to this series.

For example. I equipped weapons with a high rate to appear in the reel to try beat that secret dude from the forum with his little dog. Also I used this thing that makes him appear more frequently in the reel because he hardly ever shows up. The higher frequency appearing weapons reel made it possible to just concentrate on stopping the reels when the enemy appears if you see what I mean.

So limited strategy but it doesn't seem to stop this being fun for some reason !

10. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    Timing isn't strategic, it's just a physical skill. If one person is better able to stop the wheel at a particular location, that doesn't mean there's any more strategy involved when they play, it just means better reflexes and hand-eye coordination.

11. sladeums

sladeums Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    I am haaard to hit.

Try to mess about and you will get the chop ... heeyyyyah

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    The strategy also comes in choosing what you equip and where you assign your skill points.

13. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Well Multimage,you have done it again!
    Really,really great game. Thanks.

14. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    The level of polish on this game somehow surpasses the first one, I really like the comic book layout of the menu and the nice background art during battles.

15. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    very addicting, not going on to next human til I get a gold. Halfway thru second world, can't even come close to the beating the secret level in the 2nd world though. Seems impossible haha

16. Naked Snake

Naked Snake Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    I couldn't beat the dog man, I remember in the first game I would use up all my gold trying to hit those rare guys. I gave up after 3 tries, will come back when I have some better equipment.

17. Zephro

Zephro Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Any tips on beating the secret guy in chapter 3? Best I got was reducing him to 1 life, I was kinda pissed lol. Couldnt get anywhere near that in later tries.

18. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    quick question. I don't remember if the first one had it or not but before taking on an enemy in this one it says, for instance, beaten: 6/9. I'm trying to get a silver on that enemy but afraid that once I reach 9/9 I wont be able to fight her anymore. any insight on what that means? or maybe I'm just confused?

19. HurrricaneDitka

Jul 13, 2011
    I believe that means you have beaten that enemy 6 times out of the 9 times you have battled it.

20. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    AH that would make sense. thank you hah. dumb moment for me.